+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You forgot the National Inquirer and the Globe.
    And these "affliliated websites" are NOT affiliated in any way to the Giants.
    The only people who know anything are the Giants FO and Victor Cruz and his agent.
    I PROMISE you, none of these people are talking.
    Are you that gullible for God's sake Dezzy?
    I don't give a **** who knows what but are you sure the only people who know anything are the FO,VC and his agent....come on this isn't like top secret stuff where you can't tell your wife,close friends and such is it ? There is a good chance some stuff has leaked out and some of what we are reading is true....the question is how much of it is true ....are you totally dismissing everything that is written as bull**** ?

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I don't give a **** who knows what but are you sure the only people who know anything are the FO,VC and his agent....come on this isn't like top secret stuff where you can't tell your wife,close friends and such is it ? There is a good chance some stuff has leaked out and some of what we are reading is true....the question is how much of it is true ....are you totally dismissing everything that is written as bull**** ?
    Thats what I dont understand. I can see people not paying attention to one article, but when multiple articles are saying the same thing, any logical person would think at least some of it must be true

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Thats what I dont understand. I can see people not paying attention to one article, but when multiple articles are saying the same thing, any logical person would think at least some of it must be true
    Not when the sources aren't specified.

"A source said this, a source said that". Who are these sources they are getting their information from?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I'm pretty sure some of it is Dezz its just hard to know how much or what....I get your point...beyond that MH may be ****ing with ya.....

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Not when the sources aren't specified.

"A source said this, a source said that". Who are these sources they are getting their information from?
    you don't think there is a shred of truth in any of what is being written....just wondering

I'm sorry Byron...but you're wrong.
    Don't believe anything you hear until there is an official announcement.
    Notice how not a single person has gone on the record.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

you don't think there is a shred of truth in any of what is being written....just wondering
    Honestly, the more "sources" that come out and speak on behalf of Cruz, the less of it I believe.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm sorry Byron...but you're wrong.
    Don't believe anything you hear until there is an official announcement.
    Notice how not a single person has gone on the record.
    Wrong that I believe some stuff leaked out ? perhaps but don't tell me that Cruz doesn't talk to people close to him.... wrong that one of the owners said he would get a better deal than welker and the offer would make him a very rich man.....but hey I don't mind being wrong in such matters.... One does have a right to form his own opinions based on what he has read....no? You have yours I have mine.. we can agree to disagree without ridicule...no.....I know that's not the way around here....End of the day I think some truth can be taken from what is being reported and I think that is what Dezz is saying. "If I am wrong Dezz sorry".... Not trying to cause trouble here honest your asking me not to believe anything..... I can't do that sorry

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Honestly, the more "sources" that come out and speak on behalf of Cruz, the less of it I believe.
    so you do believe something .....just saying .... its ok to believe

so you do believe something .....just saying .... its ok to believe
    I believe in life after love.

+ Reply to Thread