+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Anyone see that picture of the guy on top of the building that exploded. Not truther by anymeans but it gets you thinking.
    We've all seen it. Its about as relevant as the Victor Cruz rumors reported as fact.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    We've all seen it. Its about as relevant as the Victor Cruz rumors reported as fact.
    The Almighty MH knows everything!

The Almighty MH knows everything!
    By not falling for every scam on Facebook?

OK Dez.
    Get well soon 80.

By not falling for every scam on Facebook?

OK Dez.
    Well see how much of the Cruz situation is true. Even if one shred of its right, youll be proven wrong.

Well see how much of the Cruz situation is true. Even if one shred of its right, youll be proven wrong.
    Again...that's ridiculous.
    I'm not saying any report is wrong. I'm saying the reports don't mean anything and there is no reason to think they have any credibility.
    Will the end result be consistent with the "speculation" ?...Who knows. But thats all these reports are. Pure speculation, reported as fact.
    When you make a statement here about the Cruz situation, based on something you read, you are doing yourself a disservice.

These reports aren't based on anything. Its like me saying that Cruz is demanding $10MM/year. Is he? I doubt it. But if I guess he is and it ends up being true, does my statement have any more credibility...just for guessing right?
    Last edited by Morehead State; 04-16-2013 at 04:03 PM.
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    To Dez and Byron........

Interesting discussion by Adam Shefter last night. He was asked about the Cruz situation. The host talked about he supposed "latest" offer of 3 years and $21MM from the team, and Shefter said that there are all kinds of numbers reported out there but no one knows what's true and what's not. He said the only thing we know is that Cruz didn't show up for voluntary workouts which "might" suggest that they are far apart.

In other words, even an NFL insider is saying not to believe anything you hear because no one really knows whats going on, including him.

Sound familiar?
    Who is this Shefter guy and what the hell does he know about anything ? Sounds like he is speculating on the subject as well..."they are far apart because Cruz isn't working out?" Cruz isn't working out because he hasn't signed the deal offered, and would have to sign an injury waiver or the tender to have insurance ...anyhow there is plenty of truth in what is being report you just got to look for it , its not hiding man your just focused on one detail "the offer amount "....I never said I believed any of that

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    Who is this Shefter guy and what the hell does he know about anything ? Sounds like he is speculating on the subject as well..."they are far apart because Cruz isn't working out?" Cruz isn't working out because he hasn't signed the deal offered, and would have to sign an injury waiver or the tender to have insurance ...anyhow there is plenty of truth in what is being report you just got to look for it , its not hiding man your just focused on one detail "the offer amount "....I never said I believed any of that
    Whoa whoa..you don't know The Adam Shefter????????

Byron makes Rudy sad.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Whoa whoa..you don't know The Adam Shefter????????

Byron makes Rudy sad.
    I know who he is Rudy Just my way of making a point why is what he is saying gospel ?.... he's doing no different than the rest he's speculating/giving an opinion and admits he knows no more than anyone else......What's to believe or not believe ?
    Last edited by byron; 04-16-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I know who he is Rudy.... he's doing no different than the rest he's speculating/giving an opinion and admits he knows no more than anyone else......What's to believe or not believe
    Except he's a lot more credible than the "sources", since he's an actual insider, and he connects with players, GM's, coaches, etc.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Except he's a lot more credible than the "sources", since he's an actual insider, and he connects with players, GM's, coaches, etc.
    Well Rudy I really don't care one way or the other , all I ever said from the beginning was that some of what is being reported is true... J Mara himself said that the offer would make Cruz a very rich young man...Do you not believe that report ? And if you do am I not right when I say that there is some truth in what is being reported ....just one example but there is other stuff out there....

+ Reply to Thread