+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    meh....you woulda said the same thing when Revis held out again, and then when he ended up leaving hte Jets anyway....so whats the ****ing difference? lol, at least this way they dont spend money, AND they get a few good picks. Idk, it made sense. the jets are rebuilding anyway....(as usual)
    Theyre really a mess. Woody is just as bad as Jerry

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

All-Pro
    hey guys.....day off... A while back I started to cut back on what I do ..I just do small projects really don't want to build any more houses...So I had a chance to help this young fellow....The deal was I could work what hours I wanted to helping with cabinet building ....But man this kid is so dysfunctional its crazy...I go to the shop today and the power company has shut of the power to his house because he didn't pay his bill....Its like there is something every ****ing day...And his cell phone, "man" it like that thing is going off every minute...He has made commitments to people for work that I can't see him getting done ..I think I'm gonna have to go off on him ...its that or just let him crash and burn...The trouble with that is I really don't want to be in the plane when it goes down and I like him....I guess I just have to let him have it....rant over.......Eli is the greatest...Cruz is a greedy bum.....

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    hey guys.....day off... A while back I started to cut back on what I do ..I just do small projects really don't want to build any more houses...So I had a chance to help this young fellow....The deal was I could work what hours I wanted to helping with cabinet building ....But man this kid is so dysfunctional its crazy...I go to the shop today and the power company has shut of the power to his house because he didn't pay his bill....Its like there is something every ****ing day...And his cell phone, "man" it like that thing is going off every minute...He has made commitments to people for work that I can't see him getting done ..I think I'm gonna have to go off on him ...its that or just let him crash and burn...The trouble with that is I really don't want to be in the plane when it goes down and I like him....I guess I just have to let him have it....rant over.......Eli is the greatest...Cruz is a greedy bum.....
    Be careful B and make sure hes not going to **** you on final payment.

We had a guy that wanted a kitchen and also wanted us to repair a beam that was damaged during Sandy. Insurance company gave him way more than what it really cost. Any way we did everything and hes trying to avoid us now. were pretty pissed off, especially the my dad, because the guy and his daughter were talking about all they things they would buy with the insurance money in front of him. But we have a one of his cabinet doors because the idiot took it off the box to show someone and scratched it pretty bad, put a few dents in it too, dont know if he ran over it with his car or whatlol . So if he wants the new door hell pay the balance.

We havent had to many wackos lately so thats good. Were doing a bathroom for a lady, she has crazy o.c.d. lol but at least shes real nice
    Last edited by dezzzR; 04-22-2013 at 02:04 PM.

not only that, but what if Byron's reputation is on the line? I doubt it is....but as a young business owner, it seems like he might need you to set him straight, B!! lol

Tell him it's bad for business to make promises, not deliver, and then expect to continue doing business. Well, you know what he should and shouldnt do, bequeath some of that knowledge unto him, yo!! lol

and of course, make sure you get paid! =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    not only that, but what if Byron's reputation is on the line? I doubt it is....but as a young business owner, it seems like he might need you to set him straight, B!! lol

Tell him it's bad for business to make promises, not deliver, and then expect to continue doing business. Well, you know what he should and shouldnt do, bequeath some of that knowledge unto him, yo!! lol

and of course, make sure you get paid! =P
    yeah I been trying to tell him is a nice way he's screwing up....and he cooled it a little with the cell phone ....Seems like every day there is some kind of drama....he's never on time and what not....I knew the people we did the kitchen for so they knew it wasn't me ...But I had to step up far more than I had planned too... I found myself doing stuff alone while he was off ****ing around ....I also caught him drinking beers during the day....Every job has a little stress and tedious parts and that's when he starts to lose it... Idk its like he is " ADD" or something...Its to bad he does nice work but shows no discipline and is very irresponsible...I may well have to lay the law done if he doesn't straiten soon...Any how thanks JP/Dezz I am being careful but this may be "emails in morning time"!

So who are the Giants taking with their first pick on thursday?

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    yeah I been trying to tell him is a nice way he's screwing up....and he cooled it a little with the cell phone ....Seems like every day there is some kind of drama....he's never on time and what not....I knew the people we did the kitchen for so they knew it wasn't me ...But I had to step up far more than I had planned too... I found myself doing stuff alone while he was off ****ing around ....I also caught him drinking beers during the day....Every job has a little stress and tedious parts and that's when he starts to lose it... Idk its like he is " ADD" or something...Its to bad he does nice work but shows no discipline and is very irresponsible...I may well have to lay the law done if he doesn't straiten soon...Any how thanks JP/Dezz I am being careful but this may be "emails in morning time"!
    You said hes made "commitments" to other people, I assume that means he has other jobs. Hes probably starting these jobs to get the first payment. We run into contractors like that all the time(some people already have contractors so we just sell the cabinets or bathroom appliances), but theyre just shooting themselves in the foot. They just see the cashflow and dont realize they still need to pay for material. Finish the job, get your final payment, thats where the profit is. I never understood that, still dont.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    So who are the Giants taking with their first pick on thursday?
    my guess is Carradine from FSU. cuz i assume his teammate Werner will be gone by then. I love Ogletree from UGA, but the giants NEVER draft LB, and they love the passrushers, so idk. I'd guess one of those 2, but likely Carradine
    Oderint Dum Metuant

my guess is Carradine from FSU. cuz i assume his teammate Werner will be gone by then. I love Ogletree from UGA, but the giants NEVER draft LB, and they love the passrushers, so idk. I'd guess one of those 2, but likely Carradine
    I usually read a little into the draft, havnt had much time too lately

+ Reply to Thread