Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    The ACL bothers me with Tank. Hard to use a 1st rounder on a guy with that kind of risk. We got burned with Austin.
    Trufant is definitely a possibility though but I still think D line will be JR's focus.
    Good point. Austin was a former top 15 pick that we got in the 2nd round. So on paper it was a good deal.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Veteran
    Tank and Austin are completely different situations. .. Austin was out of football for 2 years. Tank has been out 5 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Drafting Fluker is worse than drafting Wilson last year.
    lol Fluker only if the guards are gone
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    a bunch of legit level-headed Jets fans and 4 names surfaced multiple times.

CB Dee Milliner
    DE Ziggy Ansah
    DE Barkevious Mingo
    TE Tyler Eifert

idk, i think it'd be more fun to watch them crash and burn. I think the guys i spoke to are going under the assumption that theyll continue to to pay Sanchez his ridiculous contract. Do you think there has EVER been a more overpaid player before? lol
    theres no QB worht picks that high... they are better off using one of them to trade down, or using their 2nd rounder to trade up

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    The Browns will have already picked. Word is that Milliner is high on their list.

The Jets need a QB and a pass rusher. The third need in corner but I don't think thats as huge a need as some think.

I say they pull the plug on Sanchez. They will probably ride him out as the third QB or just cut him. Garrard is simply a better player and Rex has to answer to the new regime.
    Garrard? lol stop it... .unfortunately Sanchez is their best option

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    theres no QB worht picks that high... they are better off using one of them to trade down, or using their 2nd rounder to trade up
    why would they need to trade up? They dont need anything higher than their current pick

jsut because I don't personally think Geno Smith is worth a 1st round pick, doesnt mean the jets wont do it lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

The Jets would be fools to not go offense with their first pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Tank and Austin are completely different situations. .. Austin was out of football for 2 years. Tank has been out 5 months.
    Yea maybe well finally get to see him this year...

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yea maybe well finally get to see him this year...
    maybe one day he'll be worth a 2nd round pick. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    why would they need to trade up? They dont need anything higher than their current pick

jsut because I don't personally think Geno Smith is worth a 1st round pick, doesnt mean the jets wont do it lol
    Alot of speculation that teams are going to be moving up for QBs at the end of the first round because alot of the teams in the top 10 COULD use a QB, but none of them are worth the top 10 pick.

So they are going to move and take their shot. And if your the Jets and your talking QB and you really feel you have to do something, you aren't going to let it come to you. Your going to make your move to get your guy at the end of the first