+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Exactly Pizz. Its not the player that bothers me. Its that we passed on huge talent to reach into the second round to fill an immediate need. Which is NOT what you're supposed to do with the draft.
    If we waited, we definitely still could have had him. And I would have definitely been on board with that. I mean, I don't think we NEEDED a DT....but how do you NOT want Sharrif Floyd? I couldn't believe my ears when he was falling.

Oh well. Hopefully Pugh just steps in, and is a straight up ****ing monster, if not, we wasted a pick. Idk..
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Theyre saying Pugh has TRex arms.
    Daven isn't big enough to play OT, i dont know what youre talking about.

Idk, I trust Reese's description of him...he said that over all the footage, he could never find any issues with his arms...so idk where that comes from, but i havent looked yet
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    If we waited, we definitely still could have had him. And I would have definitely been on board with that. I mean, I don't think we NEEDED a DT....but how do you NOT want Sharrif Floyd? I couldn't believe my ears when he was falling.

Oh well. Hopefully Pugh just steps in, and is a straight up ****ing monster, if not, we wasted a pick. Idk..
    Its not a waisted pick. I mean I assume JR believes he's a good prospect. But that's what he is....a prospect. You can't draft these kids and assume they will start week 1. Thats what free agency is for.
    He passed on superior talent to fill a need because he had allowed our roster to have NO STARTING RT, on it.
    Get well soon 80.

Its not a waisted pick. I mean I assume JR believes he's a good prospect. But that's what he is....a prospect. You can't draft these kids and assume they will start week 1. Thats what free agency is for.
    He passed on superior talent to fill a need because he had allowed our roster to have NO STARTING RT, on it.
    errrrr.....he BETTER start....why else would we pick him?? I dont get it. As of right now, The only name i recognize on our O-line backups is Brewer...and I only know him because we consider him a wasted OL pick too =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I think well be ok. Im pretty sure hes an eagle fan though. His buddys were wearing eagles jerseys.
    Regardless he seemed pretty excited

Daven isn't big enough to play OT, i dont know what youre talking about.

Idk, I trust Reese's description of him...he said that over all the footage, he could never find any issues with his arms...so idk where that comes from, but i havent looked yet
    Well call him P-Rex

We're currently listing 4 TEs on our roster......uhh why? Can't we just cut them?! *****, you know you arent making the team!! lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

We're currently listing 4 TEs on our roster......uhh why? Can't we just cut them?! *****, you know you arent making the team!! lol
    They will.
    Get well soon 80.

see everyone says that....but look at it from another angle.

every team is guaranteed to win 50, and lose 50. that's only leaves 60 games that "matter".....so every win adds up man. idk
    Yes and wins/losses usually come in streaks.

I dont want to go back to football but look at 07. We beat the Bills, clinched playoffs, and TC kept his foot on the gas by starting everyone and we put up a good fight against the Pats which carried over into the playoffs.

They will.
    I dont think Bears going anywhere. TCs like te that can block.

+ Reply to Thread