+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    we shouldnt DIE by it. you arent taking out the QB or RB on every play. You need playmakers at all levels of the field.
    Everything happens from the backfield. If you can get pressure, you have the best chance of success vs the O.
    And we need to blitz like the last game of the season vs the Eagles.

we shouldnt DIE by it. you arent taking out the QB or RB on every play. You need playmakers at all levels of the field.
    I hate to say it but Dez is essentially right.
    Without an ability to disrupt the QB with today's rules, it doesn't matter who you have back there. NFL QB's will tear you apart since you can't reroute WR's, hit them after the catch it and there is about 1 square foot on the player where you can hit them at all.
    We saw what happened to SF's defense when they neutralized their pass rush. They got torn up by Joe Flacco.
    You either get to the QB or you get scored on. Its that simple.
    And on offense, you better protect the QB because you have to score and score a lot or you lose.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

I find this all hilarious

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--wh...152540803.html

this is my favorite part:

"It's as if the Jets traded for him for the publicity – to be the talk of the town after their stadium partner – the Giants – won the 2012 Super Bowl. Why else would they get him? Why else would they waste a fourth-round pick?"

lmao....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

lmao

"Now the Jets are rid of Tebow, replacing one quarterback quandary with another – a four-way fight between Sanchez, Geno Smith, David Garrard and Greg McElroy. It's a battle with no clear winner, just more confusion, more chaos, more upheaval"
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I find this all hilarious

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--wh...152540803.html

this is my favorite part:

"It's as if the Jets traded for him for the publicity – to be the talk of the town after their stadium partner – the Giants – won the 2012 Super Bowl. Why else would they get him? Why else would they waste a fourth-round pick?"

lmao....
    Thats exactly why they did it. No one will convince me other wise. I was saying that last year.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Thats exactly why they did it. No one will convince me other wise. I was saying that last year.
    I really had no opinion on it other than it was stupid to waste a 4th rounder on tebow regardless of his role. he's so awful

read the article, its good
    Oderint Dum Metuant

lmao

"Now the Jets are rid of Tebow, replacing one quarterback quandary with another a four-way fight between Sanchez, Geno Smith, David Garrard and Greg McElroy. It's a battle with no clear winner, just more confusion, more chaos, more upheaval"
    Not really.
    They will get it sorted out. It will probably be either Garrard as the starter and Geno in training, or Geno as the starter with Garrard being the teacher.

I think Sanchez's days are numbered in NY. He'll take his $8MM and go be a back up somewhere.
    The new regime can't be blamed for past errors. The fact that they drafted Geno, with the clear intention of moving past Sanchez, shows they actually have a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Not really.
    They will get it sorted out. It will probably be either Garrard as the starter and Geno in training, or Geno as the starter with Garrard being the teacher.

I think Sanchez's days are numbered in NY. He'll take his $8MM and go be a back up somewhere.
    The new regime can't be blamed for past errors. The fact that they drafted Geno, with the clear intention of moving past Sanchez, shows they actually have a clue.
    the so-called "new regime" is 1 guy. the GM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

anyway....i dont care either way. the jets are boring, played out publicity wh0res. I love watching them fall apart. it's hilarious lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

the so-called "new regime" is 1 guy. the GM.
    And he's off to a good start. The GM calls the shots. I don't blame them at all for keeping Rex. The guy is a good coach. I have a suspicion that he won't be as big a talker anymore.

+ Reply to Thread