1. #143781
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    No...the fact that they all showed up at the arena in black suits to signify "Boston's funeral"....as they put it.
    Some think its terrible timing given the events in Boston. I'm not so sure that's true. I just think its classless in general.
    I read nothing about that. No idea, I didn't watch. I really only watch basketball when im at the bar.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #143782
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,878
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I read nothing about that. No idea, I didn't watch. I really only watch basketball when im at the bar.
    Pretty big story in the sports world today.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  3. #143783
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Pretty big story in the sports world today.
    Yea it was real tacky. But this Boston funeral comment is pc. Has nothing to do with what happened a few weeks ago. Same thing with the Boston Massacre shirts.

  4. #143784
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Pretty big story in the sports world today.
    i literally see nothing other than Jordan Crawford(who didnt even leave play in the game) talking mad **** to knicks players and sparking a fight. so whos the classless one, exactly?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #143785
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,167
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    i literally see nothing other than Jordan Crawford(who didnt even leave play in the game) talking mad **** to knicks players and sparking a fight. so whos the classless one, exactly?
    He told Melo "That mother ****er ****ed your wife". Stay classy, Celtics.

  6. #143786
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    He told Melo "That mother ****er ****ed your wife". Stay classy, Celtics.
    I'd give La La the bidnissss.....but I'm also not being watched by cameras on national television. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #143787
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,878
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yea it was real tacky. But this Boston funeral comment is pc. Has nothing to do with what happened a few weeks ago. Same thing with the Boston Massacre shirts.
    What shirts?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  8. #143788
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,878
    And who's pitching better than Clay Buchholz right now?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  9. #143789
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    And who's pitching better than Clay Buchholz right now?
    err nobody i know of. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #143790
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,878
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    err nobody i know of. lol
    Really the scariest change up since Johan Santana. A minus 15 change is unGodly.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts