Do you guys like Adam Kokesh?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Do you guys like Adam Kokesh?
    NOPE, but I thank him for his service.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    NOPE, but I thank him for his service.
    Did you hear about what he wants to do on Independence Day? http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...ed_rifles.html

This won't end well...

Did you hear about what he wants to do on Independence Day? http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...ed_rifles.html

This won't end well...
    seems pretty intense for someone who's entire agenda is being opposed to military occupation in iraq....

ugh, he thinks its civil disobedience...it's not civil disobedience, it's just really scary
    Oderint Dum Metuant

seems pretty intense for someone who's entire agenda is being opposed to military occupation in iraq....

ugh, he thinks its civil disobedience...it's not civil disobedience, it's just really scary
    Ha yeah, let's march in D.C. with loaded rifles in a populated area with a buttload of security and police. Nothing will happen!

Ha yeah, let's march in D.C. with loaded rifles in a populated area with a buttload of security and police. Nothing will happen!
    Nothing will happen. You think these NRA freaks want to give Dems another excuse? Every homicide committed with a gun is news now.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Nothing will happen. You think these NRA freaks want to give Dems another excuse? Every homicide committed with a gun is news now.
    I'm not saying they are going to shoot the place up or anything, but it's not going to end well.

I'm not saying they are going to shoot the place up or anything, but it's not going to end well.
    Not sure of DC gun laws. Probably really strict. And if theyre anything like NYs, its illegal to bring a firearm into the state/district if its not registered with the state, which is ridiculous. It should be like a driver license.
    I think its a good thing. Let congress/white house know who they work for. They seem to forget at times.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    it's not that...im fairly sure nothing will happen. I just can't think of a worse idea for making a point for what they are trying to convey.

I also find it hard to believe that 2500 people are volunteering for felonies on their record. Then again, redneck white trash don't work anyways, so what do they care, right? What's an additional felony? lol (See what I did? Awesome stereotyping? lololoololol)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

it's not that...im fairly sure nothing will happen. I just can't think of a worse idea for making a point for what they are trying to convey.

I also find it hard to believe that 2500 people are volunteering for felonies on their record. Then again, redneck white trash don't work anyways, so what do they care, right? What's an additional felony? lol (See what I did? Awesome stereotyping? lololoololol)
    Homicide rate is much lower in those "redneck" states.