1. #143981
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    The problem is it wont stop with the back round checks. Dems are already trying to write bills banning certain firearms. The other problem is they dont know what the hell they are talking about. They dont know the difference between a rifle and a shotgun, like Biden. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4csoQLvGY. Its scary. Telling people to put two rounds through doors?? You got Cuomo passing a law that only allows 7 round mags, THEY DONT MAKE THEM. Why ban the AR when most gun related homicides are committed with illegal handguns? Because people are having a knee jerk reaction to Sandy Hook and the ARs looks high tech,are black and scary. Why arent they going after M14, semi auto .22?? Its all politics, and playing politics with any right is treading on the people in my opinion.

    And theres very, very strict laws out there already pizz as we saw with Plax. Why dont they enforce the laws already on the books? Please tell me how having the "new" back round check would have prevented Sandy Hook. I have yet to get a straight answer from anyone who thinks that.
    You are basically supporting my point that everyone is like "what's the point?!"

    The more difficult the better....there's literally nothing wrong with that. It should have done a long long time ago. Sandy Hook was merely a catalyst.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #143982
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,585
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    You are basically supporting my point that everyone is like "what's the point?!"

    The more difficult the better....there's literally nothing wrong with that. It should have done a long long time ago. Sandy Hook was merely a catalyst.
    Youre not answering my question, in what way would that new law have prevented Sandy?

  3. #143983
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    And thats a good thing?? Thats the very ****ing reason we were given the 2nd amendment. Its *** backwards
    Doesn't matter, bro...you have the right to it....so ****ing prove it and jump through the hoops. Nobody is stopping you.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #143984
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Youre not answering my question, in what way would that new law have prevented Sandy?
    Well I would have no idea, personally. Perhaps if the kid didn't have such easy access to weapons? Perhaps if someone knew he has mental health issues, his parents background checks would have prevented it? How would I know?

    People are way too caught up in their own interpretation of the 2nd ammendment, and it's almost laughable.
    And how guns are obtained illegally is such a moot point....because bottom line is, if there werent so ****ing many of them owned by citizens, they wouldnt end up in the wrong hands to begin with.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #143985
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,585
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Doesn't matter, bro...you have the right to it....so ****ing prove it and jump through the hoops. Nobody is stopping you.
    Well if it doesnt matter why are libs screaming about back round checks lmao?

    Check and Mate.

    If these fake politicians want to solve the problem, go after illegal firearms.

  6. #143986
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Well if it doesnt matter why are libs screaming about back round checks lmao?

    Check and Mate.

    If these fake politicians want to solve the problem, go after illegal firearms.
    lmao.....yes....maybe every will just turn them in, right?

    I said the 2nd amendment arguement doesnt matter....because i dont care, you can keep your guns, but in doing so there should be zero problem making it more difficult to obtain. the dems are saying fine, keep your guns....but people who want to buy them, if anything comes up on your background check, sorry, youre blacklisted, and if you **** up at any point, youve surrendered your right.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #143987
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,585
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Well I would have no idea, personally. Perhaps if the kid didn't have such easy access to weapons? Perhaps if someone knew he has mental health issues, his parents background checks would have prevented it? How would I know?

    People are way too caught up in their own interpretation of the 2nd ammendment, and it's almost laughable.
    And how guns are obtained illegally is such a moot point....because bottom line is, if there werent so ****ing many of them owned by citizens, they wouldnt end up in the wrong hands to begin with.
    And there you have it....Its all knee jerk reaction.

    Its one of the most simple amendments to understand. We have the right to bear arms and form a well regulated militia(peoples army).

  8. #143988
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,585
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lmao.....yes....maybe every will just turn them in, right?

    I said the 2nd amendment arguement doesnt matter....because i dont care, you can keep your guns, but in doing so there should be zero problem making it more difficult to obtain. the dems are saying fine, keep your guns....but people who want to buy them, if anything comes up on your background check, sorry, youre blacklisted, and if you **** up at any point, youve surrendered your right.
    No theyre certainly not. Like I said, Many like Feinstein are trying to write bills banning certain weapons.

  9. #143989
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,585
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lmao.....yes....maybe every will just turn them in, right?

    I said the 2nd amendment arguement doesnt matter....because i dont care, you can keep your guns, but in doing so there should be zero problem making it more difficult to obtain. the dems are saying fine, keep your guns....but people who want to buy them, if anything comes up on your background check, sorry, youre blacklisted, and if you **** up at any point, youve surrendered your right.
    Thats not what Im saying, when police catch someone with an illegal fire arm, throw the book at him. just like plax.

  10. #143990
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    And there you have it....Its all knee jerk reaction. You make it sound as if this was the only shooting ever. It's not, it's just arguably the worst. This current push just shows that it should have been changed a long time ago.

    Its one of the most simple amendments to understand. We have the right to bear arms and form a well regulated militia(peoples army)
    So many people would likely die as a result of someone actually trying to form a militia. They would be viewed as extremists, and likely BE extremist (like that guy on the vides online that was seemingly level headed, and then he has this random outburst and says that "If Obama takes away our guns, I'll start shooting!".....yea, sure...**** it...all people should own weapons!!!

    .
    (it wont let me post without putting something underneath the quote I guess)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts