Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Holy ****, Morehead, the red sux should start this webster guy every game. That was truly an impressive performance!

lmao 1.2 IP, 8 ER. legitttttt
    He learned the hard way that if you throw a 96 MPH fastball over the middle in the minors, you get people out. When you do it to major league hitters you get shelled.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Thats not what Im saying, when police catch someone with an illegal fire arm, throw the book at him. just like plax.
    wtf?? You think they just give them the guns back? let them walk?? wtf are you talking about??
    Oderint Dum Metuant

lmao.....yes....maybe every will just turn them in, right?

I said the 2nd amendment arguement doesnt matter....because i dont care, you can keep your guns, but in doing so there should be zero problem making it more difficult to obtain. the dems are saying fine, keep your guns....but people who want to buy them, if anything comes up on your background check, sorry, youre blacklisted, and if you **** up at any point, youve surrendered your right.
    What do you want to check with these background checks?
    Get well soon 80.

No theyre certainly not. Like I said, Many like Feinstein are trying to write bills banning certain weapons.
    doesn't bother me either, sorry bud. the less the better.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    He learned the hard way that if you throw a 96 MPH fastball over the middle in the minors, you get people out. When you do it to major league hitters you get shelled.
    yea, dicey
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    What do you want to check with these background checks?
    idk, I'll leave it to the lawmakers. For all I care, they could say "if you have ever been pulled over by a police officer before, you can't get a permit" and i'd be ok with that, because that would prevent more guns from circulating. I honestly don't care, because I have no intentions of ever trying to obtain one. And if I did, it'd be just because I like to OWN ****....like the $100 retro Air Jordans I bought last night for no reason =\
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Ok, I'm done with these talks for today. So feel free to change the subject. I will respond with pictures of cats (and i ****ing hate cats) should you try to continue this. =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

And there you have it....Its all knee jerk reaction. You make it sound as if this was the only shooting ever. It's not, it's just arguably the worst. This current push just shows that it should have been changed a long time ago.

Its one of the most simple amendments to understand. We have the right to bear arms and form a well regulated militia(peoples army)
    So many people would likely die as a result of someone actually trying to form a militia. They would be viewed as extremists, and likely BE extremist (like that guy on the vides online that was seemingly level headed, and then he has this random outburst and says that "If Obama takes away our guns, I'll start shooting!".....yea, sure...**** it...all people should own weapons!!!
    Well why is this a problem now? Why not after Colombine, Virginia Tech, Aurora ? Because some sick ******* shot toddlers. Its horrible, but you cant let one ******* be the reason the gov tramples on your rights. And now the Dems are playing this tragedy like a violine. If you cant see that...well I dont know what to tell you.

Extremists, rebels, The colonists who fought the British were called the exact same thing.
    If the guy wants to think Obama is a tyrant, thats his right. And honestly when you have a president who says "Unfortunately, you’ve grown up hearing voices that incessantly warn of government as nothing more than some separate, sinister entity that’s at the root of all our problems; some of these same voices also doing their best to gum up the works. They’ll warn that tyranny is always lurking just around the corner. You should reject these voices."

Hes basically saying bend over and take it.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Ok, I'm done with these talks for today. So feel free to change the subject. I will respond with pictures of cats (and i ****ing hate cats) should you try to continue this. =P
    Did you enjoy the rangers game as much as i did????

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

All-Pro
    The problem is it wont stop with the back round checks. Dems are already trying to write bills banning certain firearms. The other problem is they dont know what the hell they are talking about. They dont know the difference between a rifle and a shotgun, like Biden. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4csoQLvGY. Its scary. Telling people to put two rounds through doors?? You got Cuomo passing a law that only allows 7 round mags, THEY DONT MAKE THEM. Why ban the AR when most gun related homicides are committed with illegal handguns? Because people are having a knee jerk reaction to Sandy Hook and the ARs looks high tech,are black and scary. Why arent they going after M14, semi auto .22?? Its all politics, and playing politics with any right is treading on the people in my opinion.

And theres very, very strict laws out there already pizz as we saw with Plax. Why dont they enforce the laws already on the books? Please tell me how having the "new" back round check would have prevented Sandy Hook. I have yet to get a straight answer from anyone who thinks that.
    now I'm just going to throw this out there dezz.... you got a mentally ill person living in your house... some who could be dangerous to themselves of others is it wise to have guns around and or should it be regulated.....he killed his mother took the guns you know the rest of the story....just saying