1. #144001
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,130
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yup, I have their whole discography at home. Excellent band with such an awesome range of different styles and sounds.
    Well that's cool.

    I have to say one thing though Pizz. When I was young, if a guy used the work "discography", he would have the crap kicked out of him.
    On principle alone.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  2. #144002
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,026
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    oh..........

    who cares, it's underpowered either way

    =P
    yeaaa ok buddy. haha looking to lease the charger r/t. AWD is a few thousand more. Im reading mixed reviews. Some say AWD excellerates faster, some say thats not true. Now Im reading the new chargers with RWD send like 30% power to the front wheels anyway. Reading all this stuff is enough to make your head spin

  3. #144003
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,130
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    yeaaa ok buddy. haha looking to lease the charger r/t. AWD is a few thousand more. Im reading mixed reviews. Some say AWD excellerates faster, some say thats not true. Now Im reading the new chargers with RWD send like 30% power to the front wheels. Reading all this stuff is enough to make your head spin
    Chargers are for pathetic guys my age going through a mid life crisis.
    Or for younger guys with short ****s.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  4. #144004
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Well that's cool.

    I have to say one thing though Pizz. When I was young, if a guy used the work "discography", he would have the crap kicked out of him.
    On principle alone.
    Well, the term made a comeback with the advent of advanced piracy. You don't just download the album "Howl" if you dont want, you can get the bands full works, and the torrents are typically labeled as discography
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  5. #144005
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Chargers are for pathetic guys my age going through a mid life crisis.
    Or for younger guys with short ****s.
    You leased a wanna be prius. Your opinion means nothing. haha

  6. #144006
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,130
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Well, the term made a comeback with the advent of advanced piracy. You don't just download the album "Howl" if you dont want, you can get the bands full works, and the torrents are typically labeled as discography
    Just using the word "discography" should get you banned for a week.
    I'm sorry Pizz. ........Morehead has spoken.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  7. #144007
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Chargers are for pathetic guys my age going through a mid life crisis.
    Or for younger guys with short ****s.
    Chargers are kind of pathetic, Dezz, sorry.....

    Unless youre talking '68 or '69 Charger........but you dont have the balls for that.....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  8. #144008
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Just using the word "discography" should get you banned for a week.
    I'm sorry Pizz. ........Morehead has spoken.
    /sigh....

    whatever you say, pal.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  9. #144009
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,130
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    You leased a wanna be prius. Your opinion means nothing. haha
    I clearly hurt your feelings Dez.

    I feel so badly for you. Go ahead and get the Charger. You are woman, and I hear you roar!
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  10. #144010
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,130
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    /sigh....

    whatever you say, pal.
    Are you really taking this seriously? You're as bad as Dezzy for God's sake.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts