1. #144131
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,164
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    man, the yankees been cutting money off their books for the past 3+ years....eventually we're going to have money to spend.

    for all i know, they could been waiting to dump a-rod's contract lol.
    Only have to wait until 2018 for that.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  2. #144132
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,164
    Can we all just sing Amazing Grace and put an end to our thread once and for all.
    Esta Muerte.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  3. #144133
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Can we all just sing Amazing Grace and put an end to our thread once and for all.
    Esta Muerte.
    I bet youre a happy camper with all the buzzz in the news


    It sounds better with the pipes.

  4. #144134
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,070
    I blame Rudy and her insistance of having a "Lounge". This was the lounge.

  5. #144135
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,164
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I bet youre a happy camper with all the buzzz in the news


    It sounds better with the pipes.
    Its been absolutely wonderful.
    Even the media is getting a sense of what this administration is all about.
    Of course, we've known it for years.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  6. #144136
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Its been absolutely wonderful.
    Even the media is getting a sense of what this administration is all about.
    Of course, we've known it for years.
    Even with all this crap coming out I doubt hell get impeached.

  7. #144137
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,070
    If youre bored MH you should go to huffington post. Very entertaining.

  8. #144138
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,164
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Even with all this crap coming out I doubt hell get impeached.
    He's not getting impeached. But this is very helpful for the mid term elections.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  9. #144139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    If youre bored MH you should go to huffington post. Very entertaining.
    Agreed. MH if you think this board is fun to troll definitely check out HP.

  10. #144140
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,578
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I blame Rudy and her insistance of having a "Lounge". This was the lounge.
    Moke created the Lounge.
    Mood: WOOF!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts