+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #144191
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,657
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    People are easily butthurt, because for some reason, posters that have been here for a long time think they deserve some amount of respect, which to me is HILAAAARIOUS because that's not how the internet works lol
    that's all thats going on here. There's no need to be aggressive with anyone
    Uhh yea. We have tenure over these greenhorns so shut the **** up.
    Last edited by dezzzR; 05-15-2013 at 02:29 PM.

  2. #144192
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,657
    You move back to NY yet ny?

  3. #144193
    All-Pro ny06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,813
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    You move back to NY yet ny?
    Yeah been back since January.

    Giants fan since the early 80s

  4. #144194
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,483
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Uhh yea. We have tenure over these greenhorns so shut the **** up.
    hahaha

    sure, but **** everything about internet toughness! lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #144195
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    HAHAH

  6. #144196
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I guess old people can't take jokes. Sorry dude, didn't mean to offend you.

    And I am not sure if Morehead knows I am joking with him, he seems to take it really seriously, as do you...

    You seem to be insulted, so my jokes must have some meaning to you. Hostile? I think not, it's just jest.
    Why? Did you say something crappy about me?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  7. #144197
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Why? Did you say something crappy about me?
    You are like that beat up old punching bag that sits in the back corner of the gym.

  8. #144198
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,483
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    Yeah been back since January.
    cool, i forgot about that also. Where at? wanna go boozin'? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #144199
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,483
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    You are like that beat up old punching bag that sits in the back corner of the gym.
    If said punching bag had a bad attitude, despised those under 40, and who also happened to like the red sux....perhaps....but i doubt it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #144200
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,893
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    You are like that beat up old punching bag that sits in the back corner of the gym.
    Really don't know what that means, but if its good.....I agree.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts