+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Yeah but you should see my lawn.
    As a child, I once watched my father chase down a guy with a baseball bat for driving on the edge of our lawn. We had a corner lot and it happened pretty often.

that's when I knew my dad wasn't right in the head. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    As a child, I once watched my father chase down a guy with a baseball bat for driving on the edge of our lawn. We had a corner lot and it happened pretty often.

that's when I knew my dad wasn't right in the head. lol
    Just driving on your lawn? A couple of my friends growing up who lived along this main road by me always had idiots who would drive on their lawns, and through their fences as well. Once a car crashed through my friends fence, on to her lawn and actually went through the wall of her house that led to her parent's bedroom, so call me crazy but what your dad did there really doesn't seem too nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Just driving on your lawn? A couple of my friends growing up who lived along this main road by me always had idiots who would drive on their lawns, and through their fences as well. Once a car crashed through my friends fence, on to her lawn and actually went through the wall of her house that led to her parent's bedroom, so call me crazy but what your dad did there really doesn't seem too nuts.
    If i had a gun I would shoot anyone who drove on my lawn. Its my baby!!!
    Get well soon 80.

lol jeez!!!

ok, well.....perhaps youre right....but there are many other reasons attributing to me thinking he ain't right! =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I picture Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino when I think of MH.
    I hope Im Clint when Im that old.

I cut my cafffeine intake today by 1/3rd....I think it has been affecting my sleep, so I'm doing my best to slowly ween myself off it so it's no longer an unhealthy habit. If I can limit it to JUST coffee, even better. I'm a bit skeptical, but we'll see how it goes!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Now I want to watch Grand Torino

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    ugh...poor clint eastwood. I'll never forgive the RNC committee(is that the term) for letting him embarass himself on national television. It was like letting your senile grandfather be a college professor, and you were forced to sit and watch people tease him.
    I thought it was funny. You just have a boner for ya boy.

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    Yeah been back since January.
    Welcome home

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I think the only part that wasn't english was "What do?" and that is slang. Something old timers won't understand.
    No wonder you're having a tough time in school.

+ Reply to Thread