Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Agreed, DDL is theee man though. My favorite part,
    It was right after the revolution, right after peace had been concluded. And Ethan Allen went to London to help our new country conduct its business with the king. The English sneered at how rough we are and rude and simple-minded and on like that, everywhere he went. Til one day he was invited to the townhouse of a great English lord. Dinner was served, beverages imbibed, time passed as happens and Mr. Allen found he needed the privy. He was grateful to be directed to this. Relieved, you might say. Mr. Allen discovered on entering the water closet that the only decoration therein was a portrait of George Washington. Ethan Allen done what he came to do and returned to the drawing room. His host and the others were disappointed when he didn't mention Washington's portrait. And finally his lordship couldn't resist and asked Mr. Allen had he noticed it. The picture of Washington. He had. Well what did he think of its placement? Did it seem appropriately located to Mr. Allen? And Mr. Allen said it did. The host was astounded. "Appropriate? George Washington's likeness in a water closet?" "Yes," said Mr. Allen, "where it will do good service. The world knows nothing will make an Englishman **** quicker than the sight of George Washington." I love that story.
    hahahaha forgot about that!

oh, and I agree. Love Daniel Day Lewis. Gangs of New York is one of my favorite movies of all time. One of my favorite period pieces based on the U.S., easily
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Whats with people who take stupid pictures lately?

"Every hot girl who can aim a camera thinks she's a photographer.
    Ooh, you took a black and white picture of a lawn chair
    and its shadow and developed it at Sav-On. You must be so brooding and deep."

Seriously, this girl I know on facebook has 80 ****ing likes because she took a picture of a type writer. And tomorrow shell post what clothes shell be wearing and get 80 more likes. Its ridiculous.

I believe this is what MH is talking about....
    Last edited by dezzzR; 05-28-2013 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    hahahaha forgot about that!

oh, and I agree. Love Daniel Day Lewis. Gangs of New York is one of my favorite movies of all time. One of my favorite period pieces based on the U.S., easily
    Love Gangs of NY and There will be Blood. Some might find it slow but I thought it was great. He really nailed the part.

Whats with people who take stupid pictures lately?"Every hot girl who can aim a camera thinks she's a photographer.Ooh, you took a black and white picture of a lawn chairand its shadow and developed it at Sav-On. You must be so brooding and deep."Seriously, this girl I know on facebook has 80 ****ing likes because she took a picture of a type writer. And tomorrow shell post what clothes shell be wearing and get 80 more likes. Its ridiculous.I believe this is what MH is talking about....
    Because this generation lacks creativity and tries too hard.

Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

nah havent seen it yet. let me know how it is.

Lincoln was good, just a bit too long. I didn't fall asleep tho haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I heard Lincoln was pretty boring.
    kids these days.....
    To me, the first 20 minutes were boring. I went on a few movie review sites and a lot of people had the same thoughts. I liked the acting a lot, but I just can't find myself watching a 2.5 hour movie on Lincoln after studying all that **** for awhile.

Scary... we need creativity in this world too.... ****ing people with their dumb pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Because this generation lacks creativity and tries too hard.
    Because of video games.........

Hahahaha!!!!!

Staring at a video screen really stimulates the creative juices.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Whats with people who take stupid pictures lately?

"Every hot girl who can aim a camera thinks she's a photographer.
    Ooh, you took a black and white picture of a lawn chair
    and its shadow and developed it at Sav-On. You must be so brooding and deep."

Seriously, this girl I know on facebook has 80 ****ing likes because she took a picture of a type writer. And tomorrow shell post what clothes shell be wearing and get 80 more likes. Its ridiculous.

I believe this is what MH is talking about....
    I agree. I hate that **** too....that's not art, it's not even creativity. I like people who take great landscape/scenery photography, and great photos of people.

My brother is really good at scenery. But he's also taken 4 or 5 legitimate college level photography classes lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post

Hahahaha!!!!!

Reading a book stimulates the creative juices. It's pretty difficult at times to envision what you're reading, especially if you don't read often.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post

Hahahaha!!!!!

it does for me! i just played video games for an hour and worte a ****ing screenplay! **** YEA SCIENCE!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant