Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    the whole tri-state blows
    I know, exactly

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    very few of the threads are discussion....

youd honestly think it was a shared Giants/Eagles forum with the way people act in tagf....lol
    They used to be Pizz. Even when we had dopes like Izbo and Plaxico25, you could make fun of them, and they would be marginalized by all the other posters.
    These guys are just pure evil. And they have a few comrades that encourage them.
    Get well soon 80.

Banned
    I agree, the message boards suck now. People are always getting attacked, and threads are always being locked. You think Die Hard would actually ban the people responsible, but instead he threatens me with a ban thinking that will resolve the issue. I have respect for the other mods on the boards but it seems like that guy gets a rush of the "power trip"(lol) of being a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I agree, the message boards suck now. People are always getting attacked, and threads are always being locked. You think Die Hard would actually ban the people responsible, but instead he threatens me with a ban thinking that will resolve the issue. I have respect for the other mods on the boards but it seems like that guy gets a rush of the "power trip"(lol) of being a mod.
    Agreed with everything

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    They used to be Pizz. Even when we had dopes like Izbo and Plaxico25, you could make fun of them, and they would be marginalized by all the other posters.
    These guys are just pure evil. And they have a few comrades that encourage them.
    yea i know they USED to be....that's where I came from! lol

but it got progressively worse over the years. But actually, this happens to most forums, they regress consistently.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Its a tough job given the condition of the MB's right now.
    The real problem is that you have one guy with several screen names. That emboldens him to push it because he knows if he gets banned, he can just come back as another poster. So fear of being banned doesn't enter into it. So he talks all kinds of crap.
    So we have to try to marginalize these guys (this guy) by giving it back to them and we get in trouble.
    Its a tough proposition right now on TAGF.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Its a tough job given the condition of the MB's right now.
    The real problem is that you have one guy with several screen names. That emboldens him to push it because he knows if he gets banned, he can just come back as another poster. So fear of being banned doesn't enter into it. So he talks all kinds of crap.
    So we have to try to marginalize these guys (this guy) by giving it back to them and we get in trouble.
    Its a tough proposition right now on TAGF.
    IP bans.....they exist.....just not in GMB-world I guess....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's awful when you get a bunch of trolls that just sound stupid in their posts.

But then again, we sound stupid for complaining about it.

Hit Ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    I think your both being a little extreme

I think his point was popularity wise, he def peaked once he came to NY

but while it was all about Gretzky and Messiah in Edmonton, Messiah was probably over shadowed. Jordan-Pippen wise
    I must of said it 5 times. haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    IP bans.....they exist.....just not in GMB-world I guess....
    No that has been mentioned before yet it hasn't been done for some reason.