And that dezzzR dude is obviously a troll, he keeps saying Messier wasn't good until New York. What a troll.....

Just kidding ha

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    They used to be Pizz. Even when we had dopes like Izbo and Plaxico25, you could make fun of them, and they would be marginalized by all the other posters.
    These guys are just pure evil. And they have a few comrades that encourage them.
    Also before we won the super bowl wed get trolls from other teams. That was great. Hell even after the first superbowl they still came around.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    IP bans.....they exist.....just not in GMB-world I guess....
    If a guy has an iphone (one IP) and an ipad (another IP) and a PC (another IP) how do you keep them off?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

If a guy has an iphone (one IP) and an ipad (another IP) and a PC (another IP) how do you keep them off?
    By finding them and destroying their precious gadgets.

Banned
    It isn't an easy task, I just found it very amusing that he thinks that I am "a big part of the problem". I'm sure that if he bans me, all of those problems will be alleviated.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    It isn't an easy task, I just found it very amusing that he thinks that I am "a big part of the problem". I'm sure that if he bans me, all of those problems will be alleviated.
    You? LOL. I think he says that to everyone dude. He said the same to me once. I really don't care anymore.

You don't do much to declare yourself the main problem.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    You? LOL. I think he says that to everyone dude. He said the same to me once. I really don't care anymore.

You don't do much to declare yourself the main problem.
    I've actually gone out of my way to try to avoid 420 & friends as of late, despite their best efforts to instigate by making nasty comments and remarks. I know I stir **** up on rare occasion but "big part of the problem" yeah, sure lol.

I've actually gone out of my way to try to avoid 420 & friends as of late, despite their best efforts to instigate by making nasty comments and remarks. I know I stir **** up on rare occasion but "big part of the problem" yeah, sure lol.
    I don't think 420 has more than one account. His "style" of long winded,"manifesto" type posts is quite unique.

Its Darksaint, 4th and 1, ElidaMANning and one other screen name that eludes me.

Banned
    I don't think 420 has more than one account. His "style" of long winded,"manifesto" type posts is quite unique.

Its Darksaint, 4th and 1, ElidaMANning and one other screen name that eludes me.
    I just lumped them together because of their similar viewpoints and how they are responsible for the majority of Eli related thread closings. Whether or not they are the same person, who knows but hopefully it ends soon.

I just lumped them together because of their similar viewpoints and how they are responsible for the majority of Eli related thread closings. Whether or not they are the same person, who knows but hopefully it ends soon.
    Ha!! They just locked another one.