Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Ha!! They just locked another one.
    Boom goes the dynamite

The problem is, if you respond to them, then YOU are adding to the issue, which I think is silly. Die-Hard said they weren't necessarily doing anything wrong, but we are? They go around to piss people off and get threads locked. It can't get anymore obvious that they are here to steal, kill, and destroy..yes I quoted the Bible.

Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The problem is, if you respond to them, then YOU are adding to the issue, which I think is silly. Die-Hard said they weren't necessarily doing anything wrong, but we are? They go around to piss people off and get threads locked. It can't get anymore obvious that they are here to steal, kill, and destroy..yes I quoted the Bible.
    Its all over on TAGF.
    Let the jaggoffs talk amongst themselves.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

How many are they going to lock because of the imbeciles? Behead them!

Problem is, you cant speak out against it really....like, if you made a post about how they are letting trolls take over the boards...theyd say you were attacking posters, and instigating, and probably give you a warning or a temp ban. Seems legit, as they say....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

The only reason I say that, is because I was once banned for making a post trying to settle down all the "sky is falling" posters during the 2009 season. they said i was attacking other posters(even though i didnt use names). I mean, I did call "bad" posters out...but they didnt like that. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I hate the word "attack". It makes me feel like I'm forcefully going after someone with rage and anger lol.

Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

I like attacking people then, RAWR.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    The only reason I say that, is because I was once banned for making a post trying to settle down all the "sky is falling" posters during the 2009 season. they said i was attacking other posters(even though i didnt use names). I mean, I did call "bad" posters out...but they didnt like that. lol
    These guys act like total ******s, you call them out and they accuse you of attacking them.

I just had a PM with 420 to try to call a truce, and I got a friggin Unibombers manifesto from him.
    I responded simply with...."I tried" and then I got about 6 more paragraphs of ranting.

Its like talking to the North Koreans.

Kim Jong Eli.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    These guys act like total ******s, you call them out and they accuse you of attacking them.

I just had a PM with 420 to try to call a truce, and I got a friggin Unibombers manifesto from him.
    I responded simply with...."I tried" and then I got about 6 more paragraphs of ranting.

Its like talking to the North Koreans.

Kim Jong Eli.
    Oh Noi