1. #144861
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I posted it on Friday but here it is again.
    please listen to our band's (Plaxico Jones) new hit...Salt Lake Blues. Yes its imspired by our friend Lando.

    Please note the mention of Eli Manning in the 3rd verse for all those you think I'm an Eli hater. Have any of you written a song that mentions Eli?

    Didn't think so.

    This will be on itunes soon.

    http://www.reverbnation.com/yummytheunderdog
    Did you make it for Lando?

  2. #144862
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I posted it on Friday but here it is again.
    please listen to our band's (Plaxico Jones) new hit...Salt Lake Blues. Yes its imspired by our friend Lando.

    Please note the mention of Eli Manning in the 3rd verse for all those you think I'm an Eli hater. Have any of you written a song that mentions Eli?

    Didn't think so.

    This will be on itunes soon.

    http://www.reverbnation.com/yummytheunderdog
    Lol gonna listen to it now.
    Mood: WOOF!

  3. #144863
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,587
    "Slow down jammin' like Eli Manning"

    "I got my gangsta wife"

    Holy ****..
    Mood: WOOF!

  4. #144864
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    "Slow down jammin' like Eli Manning"

    "I got my gangsta wife"

    Holy ****..
    Maybe you'll meet Lando's wife at the Eagles game.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  5. #144865
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Those are some of the lyrics? Sounds ****ing ******ed

  6. #144866
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Those are some of the lyrics? Sounds ****ing ******ed
    NO, SERIOUSLY..THIS IS GREAT. LISTEN TO IT!
    Mood: WOOF!

  7. #144867
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Maybe you'll meet Lando's wife at the Eagles game.
    hahahaha
    Mood: WOOF!

  8. #144868
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    NO, SERIOUSLY..THIS IS GREAT. LISTEN TO IT!
    I'll try later. I have no internet at home since Verizon decided to disconnect us before we move.

  9. #144869
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    NO, SERIOUSLY..THIS IS GREAT. LISTEN TO IT!
    Bless you my child.
    I need as much affirmation for my songwriting as I can get.

    So if anyone doesn't like it.....Lie to me and say you do.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  10. #144870
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Bless you my child.
    I need as much affirmation for my songwriting as I can get.

    So if anyone doesn't like it.....Lie to me and say you do.
    That's your song? Sorry. I'll actually listen to it eventually and I'll let you know how I feel.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts