1. #144921
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,996
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    Wine is fine, liquor is quicker.
    +1

  2. #144922
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    You really have no argument for why wine is for *****es. Most women probably love the sweet wine, they love sweet drinks. That's normal.

    Doesn't make it girly.
    Unless you have a vagina, your argument is invalid.

    The Man Code specifically states that wine is only to be consumed once a place is out of beer and liquors. And even then, you can still be teased for it.

    Honestly, i know you guys probably think im just being a jerk, im really not. But seriously, I dont care if youre mike tyson, I'm still making fun of you for drinking wine.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #144923
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Unless you have a vagina, your argument is invalid.

    The Man Code specifically states that wine is only to be consumed once a place is out of beer and liquors. And even then, you can still be teased for it.

    Honestly, i know you guys probably think im just being a jerk, im really not. But seriously, I dont care if youre mike tyson, I'm still making fun of you for drinking wine.
    Where did this man code come from? MTVs show?

    I honestly think you are a jerk, to be honest. The "man code"is ****ing ******ed when it comes to this. There is no argument for it being girly. It gets you ****ed up just as much as beer does.

  4. #144924
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,916
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I think Cruz has the same mental problems as some celebrities. The constant urge to be in the spot light, this new reality show that would be "my own thing"


    What happened to our blue collared salsa dancer??
    bro, i dont care if he on the real housewives of meadowlands as a crossdressing janitor. I want him in blue, and producing. thats THE ONLY THING that matters.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #144925
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,155
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Case and point.

    I win with the unintentional assist from Morehead!
    Nothing like sitting on the deck with my lovely bride with the fountain going, the birds chirping and a glass of wine.
    You need to appreciate life's simple pleasures Pizzlestick.
    This is why you can't get a girl to take off her clothes for you.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #144926
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Where did this man code come from? MTVs show?

    I honestly think you are a jerk, to be honest. The "man code"is ****ing ******ed when it comes to this. There is no argument for it being girly. It gets you ****ed up just as much as beer does.
    I made up the man code just now. I have no idea what mtv show youre referencing.

    fine im a jerk. but wine is still for *******. =p
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #144927
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I made up the man code just now. I have no idea what mtv show youre referencing.

    fine im a jerk. but wine is still for *******. =p
    Go **** yourself!!!


    > goes to drink wine

  8. #144928
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Nothing like sitting on the deck with my lovely bride with the fountain going, the birds chirping and a glass of wine.
    You need to appreciate life's simple pleasures Pizzlestick.
    This is why you can't get a girl to take off her clothes for you.
    man if i didnt know any better, based on that, id think you were the woman in your marriage. lmao

    I do fine, buddy....just did fine this weekend. wedding date layups, man.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #144929
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,996
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    man if i didnt know any better, based on that, id think you were the woman in your marriage. lmaoI do fine, buddy....just did fine this weekend. wedding date layups, man.
    Classy.

  10. #144930
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,916
    And she didn't drink wine either. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts