Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    It works best for funerals. Nothing is better than a chick who just cried her eyes out and then screaming for more. Probably, never tried it. But I will
    Who would be in the mood to do it after a funeral? Lol your fantasiss are so strange.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I think Cruz has the same mental problems as some celebrities. The constant urge to be in the spot light, this new reality show that would be "my own thing"

What happened to our blue collared salsa dancer??
    The funniest thing about this is he has been quoted as to saying "he's interested in doing a show" than after that "I am not interested in a reality show" ah Victor which one is it? My opinion is he wants to do a show and wants to make as much money off his name as he can. Maybe he should do some research and see how reality shows faired for other athletes. If he does his homework he will see they always end up as a failure. And don't get me started with his acting in his commercials, memo to Victor stick to your day job and work on your dropped passes.
    I have given Cruz enough rope for the past few months in regards to his contract that he has hung me from a skyscraper.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Who would be in the mood to do it after a funeral? Lol your fantasiss are so strange.
    Well, if the person wasn't related to me, who gives a ****? It's probably really easy to bag a chick though.

Well, if the person wasn't related to me, who gives a ****? It's probably really easy to bag a chick though.
    Wow.

Wow.
    Well, come on... if you're helping a girl sympathize, wouldn't it make sense that girl might dig you? It's like taking advantage. Not like I would do it, but people probably would...... Like Jpizzack

Well, come on... if you're helping a girl sympathize, wouldn't it make sense that girl might dig you? It's like taking advantage. Not like I would do it, but people probably would...... Like Jpizzack
    You just said you might try it lol, and there are other ways to comfort a girl, then bang her for your own pleasure.

You just said you might try it lol, and there are other ways to comfort a girl, then bang her for your own pleasure.
    I was kidding about trying it LOL.

I was really making a statement that it's probably really easy to get with a chick at a funeral.

Banned
    I think you've been watching too much Wedding Crashers

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I think you've been watching too much Wedding Crashers
    Yes, that's where this idea comes from!

I was kidding about trying it LOL. I was really making a statement that it's probably really easy to get with a chick at a funeral.
    Lol UH-HUH