Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol UH-HUH
    *****, don't kill my vibe, don't kill my vibe, UHHHH
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

By the way.... since JPIZZACK isn't here.... Absolut peach and sprite really ****s you up, they taste amazing together.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    It works best for funerals. Nothing is better than a chick who just cried her eyes out and then screaming for more.

Probably, never tried it. But I will

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post

Oh ****, there is the GIF.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    The funniest thing about this is he has been quoted as to saying "he's interested in doing a show" than after that "I am not interested in a reality show" ah Victor which one is it? My opinion is he wants to do a show and wants to make as much money off his name as he can. Maybe he should do some research and see how reality shows faired for other athletes. If he does his homework he will see they always end up as a failure. And don't get me started with his acting in his commercials, memo to Victor stick to your day job and work on your dropped passes.
    I have given Cruz enough rope for the past few months in regards to his contract that he has hung me from a skyscraper.
    I just hope he doesnt turn into a real head case, like TO and Chad. Though, those two were already pretty nuts before they made it big.

My co-worker is addicted to toy ducks. His whole desk is filled with them. I feel violated in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You forget.....I've eaten with you.
    lol.....random. Matt & Blondie's wedding was a bit out of my element, considering you 3 + the grrom and bride were the only people i knew. That being said, it didn't prevent me from blacking out. I blame Kase. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Well, come on... if you're helping a girl sympathize, wouldn't it make sense that girl might dig you? It's like taking advantage. Not like I would do it, but people probably would...... Like Jpizzack
    lol, I've never done that. I don't even think it would work, personally. That's low. For the record, I don't bring random chicks to weddings. These are all girls I've been in talks with. Don't judge me. This last one I like, might try to get her to stay around awhile.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

By the way.... since JPIZZACK isn't here.... Absolut peach and sprite really ****s you up, they taste amazing together.
    I wont judge you for that. I dont like peach flavor but I've had grapde vodka in sprite, and that was tasty. I tend to stay away from anything sweet though, cuz I'm pretty sure that just makes a hangover THAT much worse.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

My co-worker is addicted to toy ducks. His whole desk is filled with them. I feel violated in some way.
    That is definitely one of those creepy obsessions where you should probably avoid the person. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant