1. #145011
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I watched Lost a few years back, that was actually a really long series as well. Not sure how much in comparison to the Wire though.
    I watched all of LOST also, i kinda miss it sometimes.

    The Wire is longer per episode by about 10 mins since it was an HBO show. Less seasons though
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #145012
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I watched all of LOST also, i kinda miss it sometimes.

    The Wire is longer per episode by about 10 mins since it was an HBO show. Less seasons though
    I see, no doubt. I have to check that out once I get internet at home.

    Lost was awesome. I actually loved the ending, I was okay with it.

  3. #145013
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I see, no doubt. I have to check that out once I get internet at home.

    Lost was awesome. I actually loved the ending, I was okay with it.
    I might be in the minority in this, but i didnt care about the ending of lost. it already told so many damn stories, so at that point i was like...."ooooook lets wrap this ***** up, i dont care about who jacob the smoke monster island man in black person thing is. Seriously, give me an ending". lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #145014
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I might be in the minority in this, but i didnt care about the ending of lost. it already told so many damn stories, so at that point i was like...."ooooook lets wrap this ***** up, i dont care about who jacob the smoke monster island man in black person thing is. Seriously, give me an ending". lol
    Kind of seems like the same way I felt actually. It was pretty long, so it had that affect

  5. #145015
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Kind of seems like the same way I felt actually. It was pretty long, so it had that affect
    yea i think alot of "superfans" were pissed off about the ending leaving too many questions....but honestly.....BIGGEST TELEVISION STORY BOARD OF ALL TIME!!!!! what did you expect? 110% perfection?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #145016
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,549
    Gonna be a loooong season if JPPs back is really ****ed up

  7. #145017
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    Wine is fine, liquor is quicker.
    and candy is dandy
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

  8. #145018
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Nothing like sitting on the deck with my lovely bride with the fountain going, the birds chirping and a glass of wine.
    You need to appreciate life's simple pleasures Pizzlestick.
    This is why you can't get a girl to take off her clothes for you.
    LMBO
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

  9. #145019
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Real men don't go for layups.
    if they are status available - yes they do

    they take layups and slam dunks while also workin on their jumpshot for three point and half court shots...
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

  10. #145020
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    The funniest thing about this is he has been quoted as to saying "he's interested in doing a show" than after that "I am not interested in a reality show" ah Victor which one is it? My opinion is he wants to do a show and wants to make as much money off his name as he can. Maybe he should do some research and see how reality shows faired for other athletes. If he does his homework he will see they always end up as a failure. And don't get me started with his acting in his commercials, memo to Victor stick to your day job and work on your dropped passes.
    I have given Cruz enough rope for the past few months in regards to his contract that he has hung me from a skyscraper.
    the translation could be lost in what the show actually is, in all reality...

    but yea it is annoying
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts