All-Pro

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

actually this years playoffs has been great...it definitely would of got you back into it..did you have a fav NHL team?</P>[/quote]
    I am going to watch the whole game. I want the Penguins to win pretty bad. Wierd because I have never cared about a hockey game in my life. I want Sid and Malkin to win. The Wings always win to.
    [/quote] I will join in with ya'sare the Pen's the underdogs

O/U 6 goals, what do you think?

<font size="6">
    CROSBY SHOW!!!</font>

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="HeatherP"]

[quote user="patsrule666"]Whose Kramer?? Thats what i wanna know...[/quote]</P>

Bandwgn86 is Kramer!</P>

[/quote]</P>

no i'm more George..fat and bald..lol</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

LMAO []</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]O/U 6 goals, what do you think?
    [/quote]

Way under bro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

actually this years playoffs has been great...it definitely would of got you back into it..did you have a fav NHL team?</p>[/quote]
    I am going to watch the whole game. I want the Penguins to win pretty bad. Wierd because I have never cared about a hockey game in my life. I want Sid and Malkin to win. The Wings always win to.
    [/quote]

I am rooting for Pittsburgh too. I do not care who wins (don't have a hockey team) and the Wings won last year, so it would be nice to see someone else win

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Oh Yeah, I forgot to ask all you "joba should start" guys. If Joba came out in the 8th yesterday, who do you think would have won the game.</P>

Again, Thanks to Joe Girardi for starting Joba from a Sox fans. Its great not to have to face him in the 8th.</P>

<FONT size=6>0-8</FONT></P>

[/quote] uhm... they kept sabathia in... it wasn't he bullpen he was accountable for all of those runners on base Sabathia wasn't coming out even if jesus was warming up in the bullpen[/quote]</P>

no out, 2 men on your gonna leave slobathia out theirif jobas in the pen? not happening.
    in reality joe did the right thing because you cant trust your bullpen. so technically the bullpen lost the game. lol</P>

[/quote] ur kiddin right.. Joba usually gives upa 3 hits every inning, its the same kncok u guys have on him for being a starter... so all of a sudden he won't give up hits? There were still two men on. If those men weren't on that inning is over with no runs. Girardi blew that[/quote]</P>

matt, you know iv never tried to justify joba being in the pen cause he give up 3 hits every inning. that would defeat my case. coming out of the pen he throws harder (keeping that ****in slider off people and the dirt) and is more intimidating. you know this maan</P>

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

All-Pro

wow...I gotta stop making bets on the Met's I'm horrible luck...that's just ridiculous.

All-Pro

[quote user="DavenIII"]wow...I gotta stop making bets on the Met's I'm horrible luck...that's just ridiculous.
    [/quote] what did you loose this time?

Good morning everyone, and welcome to another day of the <FONT size=5><FONT color=#0000ff>Seinfeld thread!</FONT>
    </FONT>Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy....</P>

ok sry</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant