1. #145101
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,001
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Are they both television shows? I thought this list encompassed all TV shows, not just sitcoms.
    Regardless, it's definitely a top 50 show..

  2. #145102
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,177
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Are they both television shows? I thought this list encompassed all TV shows, not just sitcoms.
    The best TV show of all time was Hill Street Blues.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  3. #145103
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I know, and how does it not deserve it?
    Even if we are talking about sitcoms, The Honeymooners, Seinfield, The Andy Griffith Show, All in the Family, Taxi, Cheers, Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm all are better(and that's just off the top of my head)

  4. #145104
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,001
    I'm not sure what the best TV show of all time was for me...

    I watched more movies and sports than I do TV shows..

  5. #145105
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,001
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Even if we are talking about sitcoms, The Honeymooners, Seinfield, The Andy Griffith Show, All in the Family, Taxi, Cheers, Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm all are better(and that's just off the top of my head)
    Only 42 more to go!

  6. #145106
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Only 42 more to go!
    Those are just sitcoms Rudy. I know that I can find 50 shows that I personally like more than the Cosby show, but you will just disagree anyway so I'm not going to dig up 50 lol.

  7. #145107
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Curb your enthusiasm is awesome.

  8. #145108
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,177
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Even if we are talking about sitcoms, The Honeymooners, Seinfield, The Andy Griffith Show, All in the Family, Taxi, Cheers, Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm all are better(and that's just off the top of my head)
    No...Cosby was an all time great show. Its in the top 20 of all shows and easily top 10 in all sitcoms.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  9. #145109
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    American Idol sucks.

  10. #145110
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,001
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Those are just sitcoms Rudy. I know that I can find 50 shows that I personally like more than the Cosby show, but you will just disagree anyway so I'm not going to dig up 50 lol.
    Ball busting.

    Anyway, I probably would considering my extreme bias toward the show.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts