Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I wonder what the reaction is going to be after next week
    I haven't watched the show, but the Red Wedding was this past week's episode. Trying to remember what would happen in the following episode.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I haven't watched the show, but the Red Wedding was this past week's episode. Trying to remember what would happen in the following episode.
    Well they haven't been following the books too closely this season as far as chronological order is concerned(if I remember the books correctly). Its another huge event in the books, and I can't really say more without giving anything away.

Well they haven't been following the books too closely this season as far as chronological order is concerned(if I remember the books correctly). Its another huge event in the books, and I can't really say more without giving anything away.
    I think I know what you're talking about now. I'd think they'd save that for next season, no?

Banned
    I think I know what you're talking about now. I'd think they'd save that for next season, no?
    Maybe, but I don't know how the finale could top last week otherwise.

Morehead, finally checked out your song. Was awesome.

Not that youre trying to sound like anyone, but it immediately reminded me of CC Adc0ck and the Lafayette Marquis, who I'm a fan of. the swamp blues!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA3acvURTtk

this song specifically
    Oderint Dum Metuant

i stopped reading the books cuz i wanted to see it actually all play out. But my buddy who read the books as they came out said that when he read The Red Wedding that he was so freaked out that he had to go outside and smoke a few cigarettes >.>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Maybe, but I don't know how the finale could top last week otherwise.
    I'm actually extremely surprised the Red Wedding wasn't the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    i stopped reading the books cuz i wanted to see it actually all play out. But my buddy who read the books as they came out said that when he read The Red Wedding that he was so freaked out that he had to go outside and smoke a few cigarettes >.>
    Yeah, dude. It was a total mind**** while reading it. Martin has said that writing that part was so difficult for him emotionally, that he had to finish the book and write it last.

Banned
    I'm actually extremely surprised the Red Wedding wasn't the finale.
    Yeah they would lose a big chunk of their audience if they left season 3 off on that note

Yeah they would lose a big chunk of their audience if they left season 3 off on that note
    No way. Especially if they ended it right as it started, so they left everyone wondering what happened. I suppose it's harder to have a cliffhanger like that since the books are out.