Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    No way. Especially if they ended it right as it started, so they left everyone wondering what happened. I suppose it's harder to have a cliffhanger like that since the books are out.
    People who haven't read the books were pretty pissed about the last episode, I still think if they left off with that some people wouldn't watch anymore. For the finale though, I think another thing big needs to happen, but I don't expect anyone to be caught with their pants down like Robb was at the Red Wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    People who haven't read the books were pretty pissed about the last episode, I still think if they left off with that some people wouldn't watch anymore. For the finale though, I think another thing big needs to happen, but I don't expect anyone to be caught with their pants down like Robb was at the Red Wedding.
    I'm not pissed about it.....I just am upset with whats left with that house lol. i dont wanna say too much so i dont ruin it for someone....but basically i dont like the other characters...if that makes sense
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'm not pissed about it.....I just am upset with whats left with that house lol. i dont wanna say too much so i dont ruin it for someone....but basically i dont like the other characters...if that makes sense
    Yeah I hear ya, at least they still have Jon left

How can you not love Arya?

How can you not love Arya?
    because she tried to be tough, but all she is, is a whiny little child who tries to act tough. We had a name for that growing up, "the kids who got their asses kicked" lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

because she tried to be tough, but all she is, is a whiny little child who tries to act tough. We had a name for that growing up, "the kids who got their asses kicked" lol
    You have no idea. Not yet, at least.

You have no idea. Not yet, at least.
    And cut her some slack, she's 10 or 11.

And cut her some slack, she's 10 or 11.
    problem is....ive already kinda lost interest. that happens to me when i read and watch shows.

2 shows that come to mind....Dexter and Walking Dead. Watched them from the beginning. Once they stopped being "shocking" because i came to expect everyhting, I stopped caring. I also stop caring when people dont stfu about something lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

problem is....ive already kinda lost interest. that happens to me when i read and watch shows.

2 shows that come to mind....Dexter and Walking Dead. Watched them from the beginning. Once they stopped being "shocking" because i came to expect everyhting, I stopped caring. I also stop caring when people dont stfu about something lol
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'll say whatever I want about him because he sucks. And if I wouldn't get banned for it, I'd tell him that a thousand times.
    Haha. I think this board needs a personality like him though. It keeps things interesting. But yeah. That dude is .... damn.