1. #145281
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,499
    Beer is disgusting. Anyone who drinks that devil piss is a loozah!
    Mood: WOOF!

  2. #145282
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Jpizzack lost his man card

  3. #145283
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Beer is disgusting. Anyone who drinks that devil piss is a loozah!
    Dry wine.

  4. #145284
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    60,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Jpizzack lost his man card
    Trust me.....He never had it.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  5. #145285
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Dry wine.
    That too.
    Mood: WOOF!

  6. #145286
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,290
    this is the girliest thread ever......youre all a bunch of women.

    we need more testosterone. And Dezz sure aint gonna do the trick, i mean, have ya seen him!?!?!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  7. #145287
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    38,852
    meeeh ours are better

  8. #145288
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    38,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Beer is disgusting. Anyone who drinks that devil piss is a loozah!
    I recently stopped drinking beer cause it makes me piss 20 + times when Im out. Now I just sip Jameson on the rocks

  9. #145289
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,290
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I recently stopped drinking beer cause it makes me piss 20 + times when Im out. Now I just sip Jameson on the rocks
    nice, I can respect that.....but youre still a woman =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  10. #145290
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    38,852
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    this is the girliest thread ever......youre all a bunch of women.

    we need more testosterone. And Dezz sure aint gonna do the trick, i mean, have ya seen him!?!?!
    So meaty!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts