Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    yea ive learned to stay away from most brown liquors lol. i become a beligerent *******, and usually blackout.

I never have any problems with beer. i just get hammered and am usually happy.

my favorite drunk though, is gin & tonic.
    I can still drink gin and vodka, but yeah its the dark liquor that does me in. I can't even take a whiff of the stuff without gagging.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Is that synonymous with yuppie?
    no. hipsters are like the dregs of society nowadays......all pretending to be tortured, and starved artists or some ****. dressed from thrift shops, but yet still all have iphones and ipads......but that doesnt mean they drink anything other than PBR cans. lol

yuppies are basically the complete opposite of that. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Banned
    Is that synonymous with yuppie?
    Ehhh these hipsters are more of your laid back type. Not your Williamsburg Brooklyn ******bag types.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    no. hipsters are like the dregs of society nowadays......all pretending to be tortured, and starved artists or some ****. dressed from thrift shops, but yet still all have iphones and ipads......but that doesnt mean they drink anything other than PBR cans. lol

yuppies are basically the complete opposite of that. lol
    you kids these days .... Does that have anything to do with being emo? To this day I still have no clue what that means.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Would applying for the Port Authority of New Jersey exam be a waste? It's open... was highly thinking about it.
    Don't know much about Jersey but in general those types of tests aren't a waste, take them now while you are in school because you usually have to wait awhile to get your results back and to get called.

you kids these days .... Does that have anything to do with being emo? To this day I still have no clue what that means.
    nope. totally different. would you like to me to find you photos of all these things so you can kinda determine the difference on your own? =] hahahaha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Don't know much about Jersey but in general those types of tests aren't a waste, take them now while you are in school because you usually have to wait awhile to get your results back and to get called.
    I might take it, but do I need to be educated in something beforehand? Any specific knowledge? No idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Would applying for the Port Authority of New Jersey exam be a waste? It's open... was highly thinking about it.
    Not at all, especially if theres a pension involved.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Not at all, especially if theres a pension involved.
    Might sign up this weekend. Thanks.

Hipsters and emos are one in the same, yes. lol