Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    It's 10pm and I'm thinking about going to bed. Freak I'm tired.
    Goodnight

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

36 holes tomorrow. Long *** tournament due to wet conditions today. Probably 12 hours of golf.

Wait....that's actually awesome!
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    lolol WOW THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL BYRON, THANKS FOR SHARING!
    haha did it get ya....sorry Rudy
    Last edited by byron; 06-08-2013 at 11:58 PM.

Yo yo yo my name is Ru-day, I got that NYG SWAG like everyday. Don't like me? Haters keep hatin' cause I'm here to stay. All up in the message board man that's A okay. Morehead is playing golf, and gumby went to bed, I thought about partying but I came on here instead. To show my swag off to the rest of the world, to all the moms and dads, and boys and girls. Morehead is legit, and he sure won't quit. A true Simms fan, and likes Eli a little bit. I know this dude gumby, nah not the cartoon, I don't know him that well but that will change real soon. My friend dezz is cool, but he's a BLT, I'm saying right now, that's definitely not me. My man JPizz is my homie for life, you mess around with him and I'll cut you with a knife. Shakeandbake man that dude is real tough, don't forget my man Moke he likes his sex real rough. Drez got a new job cause he ain't no slob. He's sweet like corn on the cob. Can't forget Lord Byron, that's my dude foreal, his puppies are so cute, they make you want to squeal. Andd last but not least I got my man Matty Bud, or MattMeyerBud, of perhaps MattMeyerStud. This is just a little rap that I came up with, I'm the realest chick out there, not some stupid Taylor Swift. I hope all is well with the Giants this year, cause if they miss the playoffs you gon' see a lot of tears. I hope we win it all, that's all I want to see. I can't way for Eli to win his 3rd SB MVP for the NYG!!!!!!!! YO I'M OUT!
    Last edited by Rudyy; 06-09-2013 at 02:17 PM.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    36 holes tomorrow. Long *** tournament due to wet conditions today. Probably 12 hours of golf.

Wait....that's actually awesome!
    Taking care of the lawn and then golf? You gotta be retired. My wife would never let me pull that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Taking care of the lawn and then golf? You gotta be retired. My wife would never let me pull that crap.
    Not retired. But we are empty nesters.
    And my wife is awesome.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Not retired. But we are empty nesters.
    And my wife is awesome.
    Presses the fast forward button to the empty nest. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids, but I want to tear my hair out sometimes. Ok. All the time.

All-Pro
    named him 41

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yo yo yo my name is Ru-day, I got that NYG SWAG like everyday. Don't like me? Haters keep hatin' cause I'm here to stay. All up in the message board man that's A okay. Morehead is playing golf, and gumby went to bed, I thought about partying but I came on here instead. To show my swag off to the rest of the world, to all the moms and dads, and boys and girls. Morehead is legit, and he sure won't quit. A true Simms fan, and likes Eli a little bit. I know this dude gumby, nah not the cartoon, I don't know him that well but that will change real soon. My friend dezz is cool, but he's a BLT, I'm saying right now, that's definitely not me. My man JPizz is my homie for life, you mess around with him and I'll cut you with a knife. Shakeandbake man that dude is real tough, don't forget my man Moke he likes his sex real rough. Drez got a new job cause he ain't no slob. He's sweet like corn on the cob. Can't forget Lord Byron, that's my dude foreal, his puppies are so cute, they make you want to squeal. Andd last but not least I got my man Matty Bud, or MattMeyerBud, of perhaps MattMeyerStud. This is just a little rap that I came up with, I'm the realest chick out there, not some stupid Taylor Swift. I hope all is well with the Giants this year, cause if they miss the playoffs you gon' see a lot of tears. I hope we win it all, that's all I want to see. I can't way for Eli to win his 3rd SB MVP for the NYG!!!!!!!! YO I'M OUT!
    i couldnt read this without laughing .....alot
    Oderint Dum Metuant