Banned
    All of the good shows are starting up again towards the end of the summer. Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, Dexter(kinda sucks now though)

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I think this is the longest thread ever. Im looking for threads that come close and the only one I see is around 12000

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic! is probably the longest thread to have been created. It was hosted on MMO-Champion.com, hit 239,345 posts and 11,968 pages before it had to be locked cause of technical limitations. Another thread has been started in its place, My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic (part 2). As of 10-27-2011 you can still catch the original thread in MMO-Champion's search feature if you want to check out this part of internet history.

Being that its about ponies I wouldnt be suprised if matt started that thread as well. HIIIIIOOOOOOOO
    Are you saying that there is a my little pony forum??!!!

Banned
    Anyone see that Chad Johnson got 30 days in jail for slapping his lawyer's ***?

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Yup. Honestly... The judge was overly dramatic. Everyone in the court room thought it was hilarious. It was a little joke..

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I think this is the longest thread ever. Im looking for threads that come close and the only one I see is around 12000

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic! is probably the longest thread to have been created. It was hosted on MMO-Champion.com, hit 239,345 posts and 11,968 pages before it had to be locked cause of technical limitations. Another thread has been started in its place, My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic (part 2). As of 10-27-2011 you can still catch the original thread in MMO-Champion's search feature if you want to check out this part of internet history.

Being that its about ponies I wouldnt be suprised if matt started that thread as well. HIIIIIOOOOOOOO
    daaaaang thats a helluva lot more posts than this one has, despite being more pages.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yup. Honestly... The judge was overly dramatic. Everyone in the court room thought it was hilarious. It was a little joke..
    Yeah he asks for it though, he should know better by now

Yeah he asks for it though, he should know better by now
    He should. He's goinf backward now instead of forward. But if you read the story, it was a tad pit ridiculous.

I don't get it. It looked like he just slapped him back side and said "good job".
    Am i wrong?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I don't get it. It looked like he just slapped him back side and said "good job".
    Am i wrong?
    fairly accurate....

legal system failure imo....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    fairly accurate....

legal system failure imo....
    Then give the audience 30 days each for laughing. Why blame Chad?
    Where's Bandwagon86 when we need him?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi