1. #145511
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Was that difficult to r3@d?

    I remember when people post like this, thinking they were all cool and ****
    Some people still type like that, prime example is one of the biggest tards on the boards

  2. #145512
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,116
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Some people still type like that, prime example is one of the biggest tards on the boards
    Who?? I haven't seen anyone post like that haha

  3. #145513
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    How come "Boise" isn't pronounced "Boys", but instead pronounced "Boys-ee"?

    Seems more appropriate to spell it "Boisee" then?
    These are the mysteries of life.

    "Amherst, MA has the "h" silent. (Am-erst) "Amherst, NH" pronounces the "H". (Am-Herst)

    I must know why before I leave this earth.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  4. #145514
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    y u s0 ^tight?
    Because I don't have sex often.


    I mean, what?
    I thought we had something special!!!

  5. #145515
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    These are the mysteries of life.

    "Amherst, MA has the "h" silent. (Am-erst) "Amherst, NH" pronounces the "H". (Am-Herst)

    I must know why before I leave this earth.
    Speaking of pronunciations..

    I find it extremely comical that for some reason, people have such difficulty with my last name. It's mostly with the NGB part.
    I get why (in this country) it's hard to decipher what to do with the GB, but the ANG? They have SUCH difficulty. It's like pronouncing ANG-ry. Lol. The exact same way..
    I thought we had something special!!!

  6. #145516
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Because I don't have sex often.


    I mean, what?
    That's easy to fix

  7. #145517
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    These are the mysteries of life.

    "Amherst, MA has the "h" silent. (Am-erst) "Amherst, NH" pronounces the "H". (Am-Herst)

    I must know why before I leave this earth.
    my favorite NY town name is upstate a bit....Coxsackie

    the name is funny enough as it is, but people insist that you pronounce it "CO-ZACK-EE"......I don't think thats accurate.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #145518
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Speaking of pronunciations..

    I find it extremely comical that for some reason, people have such difficulty with my last name. It's mostly with the NGB part.
    I get why (in this country) it's hard to decipher what to do with the GB, but the ANG? They have SUCH difficulty. It's like pronouncing ANG-ry. Lol. The exact same way..
    In 54 years, my name has been pronounced right the first try less than five times.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  9. #145519
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,098
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    my favorite NY town name is upstate a bit....Coxsackie

    the name is funny enough as it is, but people insist that you pronounce it "CO-ZACK-EE"......I don't think thats accurate.
    For some reason, Worcester, MA is pronounced "Wooster".
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  10. #145520
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    That's easy to fix
    ahaha nice one.
    I thought we had something special!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts