On this day 43 years ago, Doc Ellis threw a no-hitter while on LSD
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    MS said that????
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/...says-microsoft

On this day 43 years ago, Doc Ellis threw a no-hitter while on LSD
    what a trip that must of been.

ign is blocked at work, but i guess I get the general point. What a ****ing slap in the face. They were better off just saying nothing. Ignoring your customers is better than insulting them.

Tbh though, I kinda love this. This is consumer capitalism at it's finest happening lol. You have 2 companies in the same business, directly competing. 1 is focused so much on profits that they dont care about their consumer. And on the other side, you have the other company taking note of what your customers are saying, and know that by doing so they will increase their profits by NOT being their competitor. pretty awesome.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

ign is blocked at work, but i guess I get the general point. What a ****ing slap in the face. They were better off just saying nothing. Ignoring your customers is better than insulting them.

Tbh though, I kinda love this. This is consumer capitalism at it's finest happening lol. You have 2 companies in the same business, directly competing. 1 is focused so much on profits that they dont care about their consumer. And on the other side, you have the other company taking note of what your customers are saying, and know that by doing so they will increase their profits by NOT being their competitor. pretty awesome.
    Aint America grand?

This will blow up in their faces. I predict they make some upgrade about a year from now that will let you play offline.

Yeah, Microsoft is pretty ****ed up for saying that ****. I'm sure people took that the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah, Microsoft is pretty ****ed up for saying that ****. I'm sure people took that the wrong way.
    well there's really only 1 way to take it. "If ya don't like it, dont give us your money".....yea, no problem Microsoft....you wont have to worry about that...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

well there's really only 1 way to take it. "If ya don't like it, dont give us your money".....yea, no problem Microsoft....you wont have to worry about that...
    Exactly. They are dumb because there is definitely competition. It's not hard to go and get a PS4 instead lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Exactly. They are dumb because there is definitely competition. It's not hard to go and get a PS4 instead lol
    and considering Ps4 is already cheaper, it's already more appealing to the casual gamer, and to parents who want to appease their awful ****ing children.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

and considering Ps4 is already cheaper, it's already more appealing to the casual gamer, and to parents who want to appease their awful ****ing children.
    Get Lives!!!!!!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi