1. #145571

  2. #145572
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,897
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    i prefer the old school FF. The turn based ones.
    I had the first final fantasy for super nintendo. Classic. They should do a remake. Final fantasy 7 was also a classic.

  3. #145573
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    its better than just staring at a tv doing nothing, or trolling a message board like sooomebody we know.
    well, dang!

  4. #145574
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    well, dang!
    Oh, I went there.

  5. #145575
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I had the first final fantasy for super nintendo. Classic. They should do a remake. Final fantasy 7 was also a classic.
    Good stuff. I actually liked Final Fantasy 9 the best. For PS1 I think it was.

  6. #145576
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,672
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Good stuff. I actually liked Final Fantasy 9 the best. For PS1 I think it was.
    I never played any of them, so im not really familiar actually. i think my brother had one maybe. i cant remember.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #145577
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    i prefer the old school FF. The turn based ones.
    I guess. I like the new one now that is more action packed. It looks awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    its better than just staring at a tv doing nothing, or trolling a message board like sooomebody we know.
    Lol

  8. #145578
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,897
    this days going so sloooow.

  9. #145579
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Yeah, it seriously is. I can't believe it's still 2pm, and I felt like I had a lot of work to do this morning at work.

    Yesterday I did nothing, and the day flew by.

  10. #145580
    All-Pro ny06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,813

    Giants fan since the early 80s

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts