+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

hope everyone had a good weekend....and a good father's day for MH, B, and Lando...and anyone else who may have children, whether they know or not lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Decent weekend. We had FIOS set up at my new house. Moving tomorrow. Going to miss Brooklyn a lot.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Decent weekend. We had FIOS set up at my new house. Moving tomorrow. Going to miss Brooklyn a lot.
    FIOS rocks. Where you moving? I lived in Manhattan for 10+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    man i've lived in NY for 30 years.....and I don't even like GOING to Manhattan...i dont wanna even think about having to LIVE their. ugh, the thought alone haunts me lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

FIOS definitely rocks, especially over my DSL that I had before. I'm moving to Staten Island which sucks because we all need cars in my house now.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    man i've lived in NY for 30 years.....and I don't even like GOING to Manhattan...i dont wanna even think about having to LIVE their. ugh, the thought alone haunts me lol
    I hate taking the train to Manhattan. I wouldn't even want to live there anymore either man.

I used to love it, but now I got so sick of it and I only worked here for 3 years.

It's nice to go eat and get a few drinks, but wouldn't want to live there. I'll take a nice home somewhere with a lot of grass and trees over the skyscrapers any day.

Haha. I totally miss it. I miss the food the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    FIOS definitely rocks, especially over my DSL that I had before. I'm moving to Staten Island which sucks because we all need cars in my house now.

I hate taking the train to Manhattan. I wouldn't even want to live there anymore either man.

I used to love it, but now I got so sick of it and I only worked here for 3 years.

It's nice to go eat and get a few drinks, but wouldn't want to live there. I'll take a nice home somewhere with a lot of grass and trees over the skyscrapers any day.
    I've been commuting to manhattan for many years now. It certainly sucks when you live in suburbia NJ. But, hey you do what you gotta do.

I've been commuting to manhattan for many years now. It certainly sucks when you live in suburbia NJ. But, hey you do what you gotta do.
    Do you take the express bus? I can take the x22 which runs through New Jersey, but it's expensive for me, and I don't make much as a part-timer right now.

It's just a hastle to do EVERYTHING when i need to go there....leave my car at the poughkeepsie train station, pay for that....$18, one way...take 1 hour 20 mins to get to Grand Central......take the 1 or 2 train down to fulton in the lower east side(forget how much the subway costs), walk 5-6 blocks....just to get to the blonde's apt. that's 2 hours each way...bam, 4 hours gone in the day!! And if you need to go anywhere while there...well then you gotta cab it, or just KNOW what train to take. I just hate it, man....it's awful.

New York: Where 19.6 million just sometimes feel like a few too many.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's just a hastle to do EVERYTHING when i need to go there....leave my car at the poughkeepsie train station, pay for that....$18, one way...take 1 hour 20 mins to get to Grand Central......take the 1 or 2 train down to fulton in the lower east side(forget how much the subway costs), walk 5-6 blocks....just to get to the blonde's apt. that's 2 hours each way...bam, 4 hours gone in the day!! And if you need to go anywhere while there...well then you gotta cab it, or just KNOW what train to take. I just hate it, man....it's awful.

New York: Where 19.6 million just sometimes feel like a few too many.
    It's a ****load of money. I rather just move somewhere else

+ Reply to Thread