Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    So, uhm ..Go Spurs!
    +1
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Your all are obsessed.
    this doesn't even make sense....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

my buddy joined one of the local police depts here. he used to work with me up until a month or so ago....he texts me at 6am, and says "hey im getting pepper sprayed at the firehouse behind the branch at 1230 if you wanna watch.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

My friends are trying to get me to join their soft ball league cause one of them broke his hand working. Im contemplating.

ehhh The ball is sooo big and stupid. I dont think my glove is big enough, not exactly small either.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

My friends are trying to get me to join their soft ball league cause one of them broke his hand working. Im contemplating.

ehhh The ball is sooo big and stupid. I dont think my glove is big enough, not exactly small either.
    Baseball gloves work fine for softball.

Softball is fun. You play and then drink beer in the parking lot until dark.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Baseball gloves work fine for softball.

Softball is fun. You play and then drink beer in the parking lot until dark.
    I played a softball league about 15 years ago, and had the same concerne. outfielders glove, but it worked fine.

i used to enjoy things like that...until for some reason people started taking it WAY too seriously. The 2nd time i hyper-extended my elbow, was covering home plate on a throw home. dude ran right into me, broke my ****...and then almost beat hte **** out of the umpire for calling him out. meanwhile im writhing in pain on the ground....and the only thing thats going on is arguing. that's when i had enough. It was like playing pickup football in west texas or something lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I played a softball league about 15 years ago, and had the same concerne. outfielders glove, but it worked fine.

i used to enjoy things like that...until for some reason people started taking it WAY too seriously. The 2nd time i hyper-extended my elbow, was covering home plate on a throw home. dude ran right into me, broke my ****...and then almost beat hte **** out of the umpire for calling him out. meanwhile im writhing in pain on the ground....and the only thing thats going on is arguing. that's when i had enough. It was like playing pickup football in west texas or something lol
    Yea everyone seems really serious about it. Not really crazy about that, its a game, not NY Giants football.....some people.....

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

We know your not use to handling big balls

THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT!
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Justin, what does your signature say?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Justin, what does your signature say?
    let them hate, so long as they fear
    Oderint Dum Metuant