Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    PS4 >

Is that Anthony Weiner in the plaid shirt? That touch screen is pretty sick.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Is that Anthony Weiner in the plaid shirt? That touch screen is pretty sick.
    \

Haha, looks like him.

Yeah man, I actually was wondering what that **** did, and I saw this video just recently and it looks fantastic. Will open up platforms for video game developers for sure.

I cant wait to kick virtual robots.

I cant wait to kick virtual robots.
    Haha, is that sarcasm though? I'm sure you can do much more later on.

Oh and by the way, I just thought about this.... there are people who get both consoles because of whatever..they have money and such, but now that both consoles are both charging for online services, there will be much more of a console war going on.... it might be either/or for a lot of people.

Oh and by the way, I just thought about this.... there are people who get both consoles because of whatever..they have money and such, but now that both consoles are both charging for online services, there will be much more of a console war going on.... it might be either/or for a lot of people.
    PS+ is actually a cool service though. I mean, i dont really like online play for the most part....but if i did, it'd be playstation plus. they give away games ALL the time. There was a kid on reddit the other day who was like "This is bull****, man....PS+ gives me free games everymonth, and my 250gb hdd is full! now what!!?!?! **** you sony!!"

lmao....thats hilarious
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    PS+ is actually a cool service though. I mean, i dont really like online play for the most part....but if i did, it'd be playstation plus. they give away games ALL the time. There was a kid on reddit the other day who was like "This is bull****, man....PS+ gives me free games everymonth, and my 250gb hdd is full! now what!!?!?! **** you sony!!"

lmao....thats hilarious
    Honestly... I'm baffled. I didn't even realize they gave away free games like that and when I read earlier what games were free... I was super excited. I might actually apply tonight for it.

Honestly... I'm baffled. I didn't even realize they gave away free games like that and when I read earlier what games were free... I was super excited. I might actually apply tonight for it.
    MOST of what they give away is the arcade type games...but its still pretty cool even if you arent getting GTA5 for free, ya know? haha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    MOST of what they give away is the arcade type games...but its still pretty cool even if you arent getting GTA5 for free, ya know? haha
    I think Deus Ex was free, and also another game that was pretty popular for this month or whatever.

Those are some decent games you can now buy for like $15-$20 I believe.

Not at all. That touch screen thing is awesome. Im definitely going to beat the **** out of all of them.

Xbox has now announced theyre doing away with mandatory online and all the drm requirements. Called it. Didnt think they would cave that fast though.

Not at all. That touch screen thing is awesome. Im definitely going to beat the **** out of all of them.

Xbox has now announced theyre doing away with mandatory online and all the drm requirements. Called it. Didnt think they would cave that fast though.
    Funny how they needed that negative feedback to implement what should have been. What clowns, now people will flock to the xbone like it's nothing.

These companies have people by the balls, but so do the consumers.

Not like I care anyway, that video I just posted confirmed a PS4 purchase even more.