1. #145821
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,181
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol why? I'm seeing someone.

    granted it's not serious yet....but, im not looking currently.
    Is he nice?
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  2. #145822
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol why? I'm seeing someone.

    granted it's not serious yet....but, im not looking currently.
    Just do it, 2 girls > 1 girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I personally wouldn't do ot, but I'm not against it.
    Sup babe?

  3. #145823
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Is he nice?
    ya know....i really filter myself around you, because i know you snap at the drop of a hat....but i dont respond to half the stuff you say because MY insults would hurt your feelings.

    edit - and no, im not mad....im just telling you why i dont say the things you do lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  4. #145824
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Just do it, 2 girls > 1 girl.
    I leave for Ecuador in 2 weeks.....traveling, and rooming with another girl. I havent told this one that....granted this was all planned prior to me hanging out with her, but....yea, thats KINDA what's going on...>.<
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  5. #145825
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    ya know....i really filter myself around you, because i know you snap at the drop of a hat....but i dont respond to half the stuff you say because MY insults would hurt your feelings.

    edit - and no, im not mad....im just telling you why i dont say the things you do lol

    So...... is he nice?!

  6. #145826
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,584
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    ya know....i really filter myself around you, because i know you snap at the drop of a hat....but i dont respond to half the stuff you say because MY insults would hurt your feelings.edit - and no, im not mad....im just telling you why i dont say the things you do lol
    In other words, he is nice.
    Mood: WOOF!

  7. #145827
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    He's a true sweetheart!

  8. #145828
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    He's a true sweetheart!
    yea, im just a big ****in' teddy bear....with a beard, and tattoos! lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  9. #145829
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    So...... is he nice?!
    She's ****in' awesome. She's a teacher, and she sweet as hell.....but since she only has her weekends to herself, shes a little rockstar...and im kinda over that scene. i spent a decade of my life doing it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  10. #145830
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Nobody does **** in my house. We just moved, I set up everyone's TVs and computers and now that I need a favor from my brother and sister to give me the serial # for my TV, they won't give it to me.

    How awesome

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts