+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #145901
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    6,836
    heres my boy Bud enjoing my chair

  2. #145902
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,405
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    heres my boy Bud enjoing my chair
    What a cutie pie! What's his name? I love going to my friend's house because all of her dogs love me and always crowd around me. They are soo sweet.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  3. #145903
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Rehearsal dinner tonight. Wedding tomorrow and (for some god awful reason) a post wedding cookout on Sunday.

    I will manage 2 round of golf as well. I,m hot right now so I have to play no matter what.
    Morehead is in the zone right now.
    Who's getting married?

  4. #145904
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Great pic, Byron. Is he pretty good around strangers? You sound like you know what you are doing regarding owning and training dogs.

    I can't stand going over someone's place and being worried I'm gonna get my hand bitten off because they don't know what the heck they are doing by having a dog.

  5. #145905
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    6,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Great pic, Byron. Is he pretty good around strangers? You sound like you know what you are doing regarding owning and training dogs.

    I can't stand going over someone's place and being worried I'm gonna get my hand bitten off because they don't know what the heck they are doing by having a dog.
    thanks rusty....Labs are great people/family dogs. I've never seen one that would ever bite anyone...They do love attention tho sometimes when company shows up it gets pretty wild...they all want to be the first to get your attention "sometimes we have seven dogs here"....most times 4 so they greet you at the door with nothing but love in their hearts......It can be over whelming for strangers people that know us know what to expect...they are all great one to one as a group not so much lol when come you say your hello's and they carm down....Bud goes with me most of the time "I'm self employed" everybody love's Mr. Bud

  6. #145906
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,233
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Nice. My wife wants a maltese. I gotta say. They are cute though.
    Go big or go home

  7. #145907

  8. #145908

  9. #145909
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,194
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    How can you not find this adorable

    Attachment 748
    lol, is that a Morkie?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #145910
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,405
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol, is that a Morkie?
    You replied? On a weekend?

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts