All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Nice lookin dogs B, I have a king charles spaniel that we got back when I was in high school. Once I buy my own house(living in an apt now) I want to get a couple of huskies. Here's a pic of my dog from back home
    Attachment 750
    thanks man...my brother always had a spaniel their are cool looking dogs...love dogs been hanging with this one of late he's a big boy.... Diesel he got into it with a porcupine awhile ago....Well I tryed to help him out "pull the quills" two guys couldn't hold him down....I got some of them but Diesel decided he didn't like my method and i didn't argue with him.....took him to the vets the next morning...lol

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I want a German Shepherd.
    look above beautiful long hair shepard

This is my brother's Rot as a pup:

This is him now:

<3
    I thought we had something special!!!

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    look above beautiful long hair shepard
    Does he shed?
    I thought we had something special!!!

All-Pro
    Does he shed?
    I don't know Rudy.... our labs do in the spring... I don't think he is as bad as they are....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    thanks man...my brother always had a spaniel their are cool looking dogs...love dogs been hanging with this one of late he's a big boy.... Diesel he got into it with a porcupine awhile ago....Well I tryed to help him out "pull the quills" two guys couldn't hold him down....I got some of them but Diesel decided he didn't like my method and i didn't argue with him.....took him to the vets the next morning...lol
    Yeah I wouldn't want to be the one pulling the quills out, don't know what it is but seems like every breed goes after porcupines. Must be because they are easy prey(or so the dogs think haha). Do you own any other dogs besides the retriever or are you just breeding and selling them?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Yeah I wouldn't want to be the one pulling the quills out, don't know what it is but seems like every breed goes after porcupines. Must be because they are easy prey(or so the dogs think haha). Do you own any other dogs besides the retriever or are you just breeding and selling them?
    we have always had labs...when we got our first papered lab we decided to bred because she was such a nice dog we really weren't thinking about being breeders at the time.....one thing lead to another... now we do a couple litters a year ...and we still end up with people on a waiting list....its a lot of work some times but its fun.....

I want a German Shepherd.
    I want aBelgian Malinois.

Staten Island sucks balls. I would love to go move back to Brooklyn.