1. #145961
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,255
    The ugliest woman Iv ever seen in my life just walk into the store and wanted cabinets "dirt cheap". You know how Strahan has a gap? Well thats where this womans one lone tooth resided. She had facial hair longer than mine!, and smelled like she hadnt showered or brushed her teeth in a month. Pretty sure I was smelling her rancid breath over her body odor. I feel like I need to shower just talking to her.

  2. #145962
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    The ugliest woman Iv ever seen in my life just walk into the store and wanted cabinets "dirt cheap". You know how Strahan has a gap? Well thats where this womans one lone tooth resided. She had facial hair longer than mine!, and smelled like she hadnt showered or brushed her teeth in a month. Pretty sure I was smelling her rancid breath over her body odor. I feel like I need to shower just talking to her.
    Just threw up at work, I smelled it from that post alone.

  3. #145963
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    45 minute drive or so, I live in NE orlando
    well we'll be there July 23-28, u should def come and meet up
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

  4. #145964
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,914
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    The ugliest woman Iv ever seen in my life just walk into the store and wanted cabinets "dirt cheap". You know how Strahan has a gap? Well thats where this womans one lone tooth resided. She had facial hair longer than mine!, and smelled like she hadnt showered or brushed her teeth in a month. Pretty sure I was smelling her rancid breath over her body odor. I feel like I need to shower just talking to her.
    you put a ring on it? lawl
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #145965
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    The ugliest woman Iv ever seen in my life just walk into the store and wanted cabinets "dirt cheap". You know how Strahan has a gap? Well thats where this womans one lone tooth resided. She had facial hair longer than mine!, and smelled like she hadnt showered or brushed her teeth in a month. Pretty sure I was smelling her rancid breath over her body odor. I feel like I need to shower just talking to her.
    Just think of it this way, when you smell her stench, you're actually breathing in her stinkiness. She's now a part of you.

  6. #145966
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,255
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    you put a ring on it? lawl
    Damn i let my unicorn get away

  7. #145967
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,255
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Just think of it this way, when you smell her stench, you're actually breathing in her stinkiness. She's now a part of you.
    ugghhh

  8. #145968
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,914
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Damn i let my unicorn get away
    haha....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #145969
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    I saw a groupon for $45 to get a teeth cleaning and x-ray...

    Near my house in Staten Island.. legit.

  10. #145970
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I saw a groupon for $45 to get a teeth cleaning and x-ray...

    Near my house in Staten Island.. legit.
    and the award for most boring post of the year goes to..........
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts