Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    pshhhyou obviously haven't listened to the new Nicki Minaj CDit makes me cry, but for different reasons
    My left foot has more talent than her.
    Uh..go Giants?

Nicki Minaj is such a fool. And the fact that she was on American Idol making comments about people singing and how they sing makes me sick.

How can anyone in their right mind watch that show after Nicki Minaj sat on the judge panel?
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    So is ACDC considered classic rock these days? I only really liked the song Thunderstruck.
    I dont know. I guess it would be classic hard rock at this point.

I love Back in Black album. the first 3 tracks(Hells Bells, Shoot to Thrill, What do you do for money honey) are classics in my eyes as well as some of their more popular tracks like TNT, Highway to Hell, etc.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Nicki Minaj is such a fool. And the fact that she was on American Idol making comments about people singing and how they sing makes me sick.

How can anyone in their right mind watch that show after Nicki Minaj sat on the judge panel?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post

****ing beautiful dude. You don't know how many people I've heard say "I want to get on American Idol so I can try and make it big"

What the ****? How did people become famous musicians before all of these dumb shows?

****ing beautiful dude. You don't know how many people I've heard say "I want to get on American Idol so I can try and make it big"

What the ****? How did people become famous musicians before all of these dumb shows?
    all the good bands are hard to find now. they are buried on the internet behind pop acts and reality tv stars. 10-15 years ago, rock music was so accessible. online or otherwise. Now you REALLY have to scour the internet or rely on the advice of friends to find **** you like. It really pisses me off how much television and radio has completely destroyed music.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    all the good bands are hard to find now. they are buried on the internet behind pop acts and reality tv stars. 10-15 years ago, rock music was so accessible. online or otherwise. Now you REALLY have to scour the internet or rely on the advice of friends to find **** you like. It really pisses me off how much television and radio has completely destroyed music.

You're right. I have so much trouble finding good bands these days. A lot of people are starting their own **** which is cool though.

My friend from school atually has his own small band, never really paid attention to the music though. I heard he was on tour though... but can't any band these days go on these small tours lol?

You're right. I have so much trouble finding good bands these days. A lot of people are starting their own **** which is cool though.

My friend from school atually has his own small band, never really paid attention to the music though. I heard he was on tour though... but can't any band these days go on these small tours lol?
    absolutely man....I have a buddy who goes on tours like once a year....in fact the popularity of his band came specifically from doing sidestag gigs are things like warped, and skate & surf etc.....now his band gets mainstage opening gigs, and a HUGE local following in the NY area.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Surrender

(cheap plug, hahaha)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

The Foo Fighters >
    Uh..go Giants?

That's pretty awesome.

Yeah, my friend's is called Everything Ever or something.

They don't have a wikipedia. They probably aren't that big that's why.