Is RX Bandits considered a ska band?? I remember them from like 2000-'01...they had some good songs...but i only remember like that very brief time frame lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Starcraft? What are we South Korean Eathletes now?
    I'm very impressed. Starcraft is the second biggest televised past time in South Korea. Soccer is #1. How nuts is that.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    its funny, cuz I do the opposite. I've become a full time Knicks guy because **** the nets and the move to Brooklyn.

I understand it cuz the fan base wasn't here inJersey, but **** that yuppie ****.
    The Nets needed to move dude. They were the Devils, without the winning. The Devils at least are squeaking by because they win. I remember when Gretzky called them a Mickey Mouse Hockey club.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    I'm very impressed. Starcraft is the second biggest televised past time in South Korea. Soccer is #1. How nuts is that.
    I find it rather sickening actually...and that coming from someone who actually PLAYS video games alot. Like i mentioned, my buddy is so into it, and yes, i do think he should be embarassed about it lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    is anybody denying that?

And I hope ur talking about the original StarCraft and not that single player ****
    I play/played both the original and the second one multi player. I don't have time to play multiplayer for the second one anymore though.

I find it rather sickening actually...and that coming from someone who actually PLAYS video games alot. Like i mentioned, my buddy is so into it, and yes, i do think he should be embarassed about it lol
    Honestly dude, isn't gaming such a huge expense on the wallet? I never wanna give it up, but I feel like I have to eventually.

And furthermore, true... I liked starcraft custom games.. other than that, whatever.. don't care much.

my one buddy (yes he's white lol) is obsessed with SC....like, he actually would rather watch streams of it than actually play it. I can't deal with that level of obsession over something. to me it makes no sense.
    Think of it as a sport. People actually get paid now to play these games.

Edit: I just googled it any for some of those tournaments the winner gets 75k. They get sponsored from Intel and all those companies.

Get paid to advertise an dplay video games, how fun!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Think of it as a sport. People actually get paid now to play these games.

Edit: I just googled it any for some of those tournaments the winner gets 75k. They get sponsored from Intel and all those companies.
    as a gamer, its SOOOOOOOOOO lame

gaming is a hobby. i dont care how good other people are at it...nor would i endorse giving people money to play etc. I can't believe youre on a SPORTS forums and just said "Think of it as a sport..." wtf man?
    Oderint Dum Metuant