1. #146331
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Ska music revolutionized the skinheads So to say that nobody listened to it is factually.........errr...incorrect.
    well if that's factual (i've never been interested enough to look lol), then thats a good enough reason for anyone to not like it. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #146332
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,372
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    well if that's factual (i've never been interested enough to look lol), then thats a good enough reason for anyone to not like it. lol
    It's actually not bad. It's not really "skinhead" music, skinhead's just enjoy it. You would like it.

    I bet you heard this song before, and it's ska..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rb13ksYO0s
    Uh..go Giants?

  3. #146333
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It's actually not bad. It's not really "skinhead" music, skinhead's just enjoy it. You would like it.

    I bet you heard this song before, and it's ska..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rb13ksYO0s
    cant view youtube at work, sorry.

    one thing I will say about skinheads....they popularized my favorite shoes lol. I've worn Doc Marten 1461's every day for the past 12 years.(apparently they wore full boot tho)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #146334
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Ska music revolutionized the skinheads So to say that nobody listened to it is factually.........errr...incorrect.
    lol what? are we thinking of the same skin heads? They make their own hate metal.

    Imagine some skin head with ss tats on his face blowing a trombone or the trumpet, jamming out to the Mighty Might Bostones. hahaha

  5. #146335
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,372
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    lol what? are we thinking of the same skin heads? They make their own hate metal.

    Imagine some skin head with ss tats on his face blowing a trombone or the trumpet, jamming out to the Mighty Might Bostones. hahaha
    Not the super neo-nazi hateful skin heads.
    Uh..go Giants?

  6. #146336
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Skin and heads?

    Really thinking dirty right now.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  7. #146337
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,372
    Guys, I need your opinion on these two mock drafts, which one in your opinion is better? Be honest.

    MOCK DRAFT A:
    1. Jamaal Charles (KC - RB)
    2. Julio Jones (Atl - WR)
    3. Lamar Miller (Mia - RB)
    4. Dwayne Bowe (KC - WR)
    5. Matthew Stafford (Det - QB)
    6. Vernon Davis (SF - TE)
    7. DeSean Jackson (Phi - WR)
    8. BenJarvus Green-Ellis (Cin - RB)
    9. Jeremy Maclin (Phi - WR)
    10. Vick Ballard (Ind - RB)
    11. Ben Tate (Hou - RB)
    12. Bernard Pierce (Bal - RB)
    13. Aaron Dobson (NE - WR)
    14. Dan Bailey (Dal - K)
    15. Miami (Mia - DEF)

    MOCK DRAFT B:
    1. Andrew Luck (Ind - QB)
    2. Victor Cruz (NYG - WR)
    3. Andre Johnson (Hou - WR)
    4. Jason Witten (Dal - TE)
    5. David Wilson (NYG - RB)
    6. Anquan Boldin (SF - WR)
    7. Andre Brown (NYG - RB)
    8. Denver (Den - DEF)
    9. Matt Bryant (Atl - K)
    10. Jacquizz Rodgers (Atl - RB)
    11. Joe Flacco (Bal - QB)
    12. Fred Davis (Was - TE)
    13. Pierre Thomas (NO - RB)
    14. Rueben Randle (NYG - WR)
    15. Andre Roberts (Ari - WR)
    Last edited by Rudyy; 06-28-2013 at 02:09 PM.
    Uh..go Giants?

  8. #146338
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Skin and heads?

    Really thinking dirty right now.
    Yea about ****s and its creeping the regulars out. hahaha

  9. #146339
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,372
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yea about ****s and its creeping the regulars out. hahaha
    Put on your big boy pants.
    Uh..go Giants?

  10. #146340
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Guys, I need your opinion on these two mock drafts, which one in your opinion is better? Be honest.

    MOCK DRAFT A:
    1. Jamaal Charles (KC - RB)
    2. Julio Jones (Atl - WR)
    3. Lamar Miller (Mia - RB)
    4. Dwayne Bowe (KC - WR)
    5. Matthew Stafford (Det - QB)
    6. Vernon Davis (SF - TE)
    7. DeSean Jackson (Phi - WR)
    8. BenJarvus Green-Ellis (Cin - RB)
    9. Jeremy Maclin (Phi - WR)
    10. Vick Ballard (Ind - RB)
    11. Ben Tate (Hou - RB)
    12. Bernard Pierce (Bal - RB)
    13. Aaron Dobson (NE - WR)
    14. Dan Bailey (Dal - K)
    15. Miami (Mia - DEF)

    MOCK DRAFT B:
    1. Andrew Luck (Ind - QB)
    2. Victor Cruz (NYG - WR)
    3. Andre Johnson (Hou - WR)
    4. Jason Witten (Dal - TE)
    5. David Wilson (NYG - RB)
    6. Anquan Boldin (SF - WR)
    7. Andre Brown (NYG - RB)
    8. Denver (Den - DEF)
    9. Matt Bryant (Atl - K)
    10. Jacquizz Rodgers (Atl - RB)
    11. Joe Flacco (Bal - QB)
    12. Fred Davis (Was - TE)
    13. Pierre Thomas (NO - RB)
    14. Rueben Randle (NYG - WR)
    15. Andre Roberts (Ari - WR)
    Your second one was much, much better than the first. Try and stay away from players on the same team at the same postition. Youd be ****ed when the Giants hit their Bye week

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts