1. #146521
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Flacco and Luck are back up FF QB's.

    The top FF QB's are (not in any particular order) Brady, Rodgers Brees, Peyton, RG III, Cam Newton, Romo, Kaepernick, Stafford, (maybe this year) Carson Palmer, Ryan.

    Rivers, Cutler, Flacco, Shaub are situational type players. I'm sure I'm forgetting someone but generally if you are stuck outside those first 9 or 10, you are NOT winning a FF league.
    Shaub was awesome for me 2 years ago. And I traded him and someone else for Brady after he had an awesome week. I could make it work. Im a better salesman than you!

  2. #146522
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,497
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Shaub was awesome for me 2 years ago. And I traded him and someone else for Brady after he had an awesome week. I could make it work. Im a better salesman than you!
    He was great a while ago but his FF impact is far less now that Foster is so much a part of the offense.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  3. #146523
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,141
    you didint say Eli =P

    he's right though, Flacco is not a good stat QB at all.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #146524
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Thinking of getting a stationary bike for my room.... I'm not sure though, I much rather prefer getting a real bike and just doing that.

    I don't know about the money though...

  5. #146525
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Thinking of getting a stationary bike for my room.... I'm not sure though, I much rather prefer getting a real bike and just doing that.

    I don't know about the money though...
    real biking is where its at man.

  6. #146526
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    real biking is where its at man.
    yea the real exercise has gotta be from the changes in incline etc....cant imagine you get that kinda work out from a stationary unless you just do it for hours
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #146527
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    real biking is where its at man.
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    yea the real exercise has gotta be from the changes in incline etc....cant imagine you get that kinda work out from a stationary unless you just do it for hours
    Right, that's why I want a real bike. They just cost a lot. Might even be good for traveling in Staten Island.

  8. #146528
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,361
    Working out on a stationary bike is better than not working out at all.

  9. #146529
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,361
    Wait...how much does a stationary bike cost?

  10. #146530
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Wait...how much does a stationary bike cost?
    Probably the same price as a real bike or whatever.

    Problem is, I could be watching TV with a stationary bike OR I enjoy the nice weather/peace and serenity with a real bike.

    Have to choose which one is better.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts