So yesterday I watched the entire first night of coverage back after Malice at the Palace.....and then I read a full oral recount of the night that Grantland did last year some time.

And I gotta say....I don't blame any of the players for what they did. The only guy that really went over the edge was Stephen Jackson, but he really thought he was just defending Ron Artest. Both those players are pretty out there....they ain't right in the head....but there is not one single person with a backbone who wouldnt have done the same exact thing that those guys did. I watched the footage over and over...and im like..."yep, i woulda snapped there....yep, i woulda went after that guy also....and that guy. yep, woulda hit him too...."

That being said, Ron Artest...excuse me....Meta WorldPeace is a notoriously dirty player who will attempt to get away with cheap shots and hard fouls whenever he can....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    But if Watch Dogs is multiplayer, I'll be upset I won;t be playing it.
    I dont play multiplayer platform. especially now that companies want to charge you just to have that capability. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I dont play multiplayer platform. especially now that companies want to charge you just to have that capability. lol
    Multiplayer is awesome, it adds more to the game.

So yesterday I watched the entire first night of coverage back after Malice at the Palace.....and then I read a full oral recount of the night that Grantland did last year some time.And I gotta say....I don't blame any of the players for what they did. The only guy that really went over the edge was Stephen Jackson, but he really thought he was just defending Ron Artest. Both those players are pretty out there....they ain't right in the head....but there is not one single person with a backbone who wouldnt have done the same exact thing that those guys did. I watched the footage over and over...and im like..."yep, i woulda snapped there....yep, i woulda went after that guy also....and that guy. yep, woulda hit him too...."That being said, Ron Artest...excuse me....Meta WorldPeace is a notoriously dirty player who will attempt to get away with cheap shots and hard fouls whenever he can....
    It shouldn't have gone in the stands. Had Metta just told a security guard what happened, then it wouldn't be a huge deal. The fight on the court I understand, but not when it got to the stands.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Multiplayer is awesome, it adds more to the game.
    I'm way more into storytelling....so campaign style is better for me. unless you mean like co-op campaign, very few games do that, but when they pull it off, it's cool.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I'm way more into storytelling....so campaign style is better for me. unless you mean like co-op campaign, very few games do that, but when they pull it off, it's cool.
    Well, I love the competition of online. Not many good games to play online anymore. COD, BF, sports games are all the same.

I agree that I enjoy the campaigns as well, but Watch Dogs and Last of Us also have a good multiplayer that gets you engaged after the single player experience.

But they DO tend to add more to the game that you have to pay for otherwise you're out of the loop.

Do you mind sending me a list of good SP games that you've played recently on the PS3? I want a few suggestions because I might do the same before I go and buy the PS4. Might wait a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It shouldn't have gone in the stands. Had Metta just told a security guard what happened, then it wouldn't be a huge deal. The fight on the court I understand, but not when it got to the stands.
    go watch teh videos. there was no security anywhere. No police until almost 10 mins into the ordeal. watching the coverage, Bill Walton is on air, and he's like "WHERE IS EVERYONE??! Why is there nobody in the arena to stop this." They showed one brief shot of a cop threatening to pepper spray Jermaine O'Neal, and Reggie Miller is covering him up and saying...THIS IS A $900 SUIT!!! lmao

SHOULD he have gone in the crowd? No...of course not. However as soon as the teams squared off, Artest left the fray, and sat on the scorers table. keeping to himself, and some guy throws **** at him. Yea i'd do it too....
    Last edited by JPizzack; 07-02-2013 at 12:43 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Well, I love the competition of online. Not many good games to play online anymore. COD, BF, sports games are all the same.

I agree that I enjoy the campaigns as well, but Watch Dogs and Last of Us also have a good multiplayer that gets you engaged after the single player experience.

But they DO tend to add more to the game that you have to pay for otherwise you're out of the loop.

Do you mind sending me a list of good SP games that you've played recently on the PS3? I want a few suggestions because I might do the same before I go and buy the PS4. Might wait a year.
    recently...idk man....HOWEVER....my favorite of all time....Red Dead redemption....hands down. ****ing incredible game....and it kinda gets you emotionally attached by the end
    Oderint Dum Metuant

LA Noire was good too...however doesn't really have any replay value. if you can find it for $10 or less though like I did....totally worth it for one play through.

My buddy gave me a copy of Heavy Rain and said thats his favorite single player game ever. Still havent played. SOOOOON!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

go watch teh videos. there was no security anywhere. No police until almost 10 mins into the ordeal. watching the coverage, Bill Walton is on air, and he's like WHERE IS EVERYONE??! Why is there nobody in the arena to stop this. They showed one brief shot of a cop threatening to pepper spray Jermaine O'Neal, and Reggie Miller is covering him up and saying...THIS IS A $900 SUIT!!! lmaoSHOULD he have gone in the crowd? No...of course not. However as soon as the teams squared off, Artest left the fray, and sat on the scorers table. keeping to himself, and some guy throws **** at him. Yea i'd do it too....
    Really? You'd go into the stand with children and women all because an idiot threw a beer at you? The fan would have been tossed, and probably for life. If there was no security, then tell the coach..but don't risk your career and someone elses life for that.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.