1. #146621
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    recently...idk man....HOWEVER....my favorite of all time....Red Dead redemption....hands down. ****ing incredible game....and it kinda gets you emotionally attached by the end
    I liked it, I hated the online for that game though. I also enjoy cars more than horses.

    Do you like platformer games?

    I really want this new game called The Puppeteer. Go ahead, call me a woman... but I love those games. I want to get them when they are cheap.

  2. #146622
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Really? You'd go into the stand with children and women all because an idiot threw a beer at you? The fan would have been tossed, and probably for life. If there was no security, then tell the coach..but don't risk your career and someone elses life for that.
    lol i'm telling ya..go youtube the sportscenter coverage of it. they break down the footage...there were certainly no kids where this all happened. most of the front section was emptied REAL fast. They did show a few children, 2 of which were Ben Wallace' nephews I believe.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #146623
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,183
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol i'm telling ya..go youtube the sportscenter coverage of it. they break down the footage...there were certainly no kids where this all happened. most of the front section was emptied REAL fast. They did show a few children, 2 of which were Ben Wallace' nephews I believe.
    It doesn't matter, there are people in the stands, and you're willing to climb all over them all for one person.

    MUCH better.

  4. #146624
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It doesn't matter, there are people in the stands, and you're willing to climb all over them all for one person.
    The fans broke the "4th wall"....they had it coming.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #146625
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,647
    btw....why does NOBODY ever talk about how in like '79-80....The Boston Bruins went into the stands at MSG to fight fans? lmao....does anyone remember the fan that was beat with his own shoe?? hahaha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #146626
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,183
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    The fans broke the "4th wall"....they had it coming.
    No. It's a selfish act and Metta looke like a straight up animal.

    MUCH better.

  7. #146627
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,842
    This happened months ago people

  8. #146628
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,647
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    This happened months ago people
    -___- it happened in 2004, lol

    but it's a rather important moment in sports. And it's good for debate/discussion
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #146629
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,842
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    -___- it happened in 2004, lol

    but it's a rather important moment in sports. And it's good for debate/discussion
    I looked it up on youtube and that was when the video was uploaded

  10. #146630
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    No. It's a selfish act and Metta looke like a straight up animal.
    what he did AFTER the events were what was selfish. His teammates took it to people they didnt know to defend him and make sure nobody got hurt, and he ups and asks for a trade. Leavin his teammates out to dry....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts