Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    recently...idk man....HOWEVER....my favorite of all time....Red Dead redemption....hands down. ****ing incredible game....and it kinda gets you emotionally attached by the end
    Yea RDR was great. My favorite is the Mass Effect trilogy. Each games playthrough is like 30 hours and theres multiple ways to do things. Not happy about the ending of the third but still great none the less. L.A. Noire was good but could have used more shoot outs.

Wish I had the $$$ for a lot of single player games though. I find myself having to pick and choose stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    what he did AFTER the events were what was selfish. His teammates took it to people they didnt know to defend him and make sure nobody got hurt, and he ups and asks for a trade. Leavin his teammates out to dry....
    What he did DURING the event was terrible. You NEVER go into the stands.

Let's go.

That **** WAS TURRIBLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Wish I had the $$$ for a lot of single player games though. I find myself having to pick and choose stuff.
    Not sure if this is the worst day in Thee Thread history.......but its definitely in the top 5.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Not sure if this is the worst day in Thee Thread history.......but its definitely in the top 5.
    Now that you showed up, pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    If you were cool like big B and liked video games you wouldnt think so. I know Iv said this 10000 times but youre missing out on Madden MH, and I feel bad for you. Like, I want to mail you my 360 and last years madden when the new consuls come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    San Andreas is better than Vice City, but Vice City is better than GTA IV.
    San Andreas was the one that I finished. When I played it though, I always got the urge to go over to a parked car and throw the driver out.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    If you were cool like big B and liked video games you wouldnt think so. I know Iv said this 10000 times but youre missing out on Madden MH, and I feel bad for you. Like, I want to mail you my 360 and last years madden when the new consuls come out.
    For real. Video games aren't bad. I hate how older people have such a horrible perception of the industry.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I'm a lot of things....."Cool" ain't one of them.
    Nor is it anything I've ever strived for.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi