I don't get why though.

Look at football junkies. They sit and watch football and sports all day or all weekend long.

Can't you say there are addictions in every form of entertainment? Being addicted to video games is the same as being addicted to sports. Actually, look at all the gambling people do towards sports. Probably even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    If he is, he's #11 or 12.

In our league, the QB is king. You better get a good one early.
    Couldn't disagree more. For our league specifically. With the setup, RBs are most important and desirable. I had flacco last year as a starter and went to finals. And blonde didnt have any of the big 4
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

People being so weird as to vehemently oppose random things like that freak me out, lol.

NO!!! NEVER!!! I WONT DO IT!!! It's like being a 3 year old child =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Not sure if this is the worst day in Thee Thread history.......but its definitely in the top 5.
    Lmao, damn gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I don't get why though.

Look at football junkies. They sit and watch football and sports all day or all weekend long.

Can't you say there are addictions in every form of entertainment? Being addicted to video games is the same as being addicted to sports. Actually, look at all the gambling people do towards sports. Probably even worse.
    It's true....anything can be fun in small doses....

..........except meth.............not meth...........not even once......
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    If you were cool like big B and liked video games you wouldnt think so. I know Iv said this 10000 times but youre missing out on Madden MH, and I feel bad for you. Like, I want to mail you my 360 and last years madden when the new consuls come out.
    N its really not that serius

I don't think video games are bad. Pizz, and Moke and others still get up and go to work and like other things as well. It's not like they sit in their rooms all day with a blanket over their heads with mountain dew and doritos playing video games lol.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    Couldn't disagree more. For our league specifically. With the setup, RBs are most important and desirable. I had flacco last year as a starter and went to finals. And blonde didnt have any of the big 4
    You had AP...As I did in the other GMB league. He was the great equalizer. I had AP and Aaron Rodgers last year.
    And didn't Blondie have Ryan? He was a great FF QB last year.
    My team wasn't that good at all but I had Brees, which helped me to overcome a lot of bad performances by other players.

Look at our scoring. 1 point per 20 yards and 6 pts. for a TD. Definitely favors the QB.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    N its really not that serius
    It has to be that serious man.. "damn gamers"

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I don't think video games are bad. Pizz, and Moke and others still get up and go to work and like other things as well. It's not like they sit in their rooms all day with a blanket over their heads with mountain dew and doritos playing video games lol.
    It's true....i'm a banker, yo...and i have a social life....and slay mad *****es.....

ok maybe not MAD.....they are usually very nice

lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant