1. #146691
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,936
    Id probably let my wife win to be honest.

  2. #146692
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,741
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Id probably let my wife win to be honest.
    in fantasy....give no quarter....

    lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #146693
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,297
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Id probably let my wife win to be honest.
    Those Christian Mingle chicks can be very competitive Dez.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  4. #146694
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Those Christian Mingle chicks can be very competitive Dez.
    hahahaha Think about it in the long run....She married Matt right after, right?

  5. #146695
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,297
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    hahahaha Think about it in the long run....She married Matt right after, right?
    Just means she's blind.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #146696
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,741
    just got approved for a few days off in august to go to my dad's in NC. I just refuse to spend a summer where I dont go to a real beach at LEAST once.

    and this is free...so why not....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #146697
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,741
    I love when guys hit on this 20 year old girl I work with.....the **** that comes out of their mouths crack me up!!

    paraphrasing: "I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

    stuff like that.....and shes sooooooo good at not giving a ****, she makes me laugh. she uses monotone responses "aww thats nice". so good!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #146698
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I love when guys hit on this 20 year old girl I work with.....the **** that comes out of their mouths crack me up!!

    paraphrasing: "I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

    stuff like that.....and shes sooooooo good at not giving a ****, she makes me laugh. she uses monotone responses "aww thats nice". so good!
    I love it when we go out to dinner and there's a young couple sitting next to us - obviously on a first date or the guy is trying to get in on the action. Now that's entertainment.

  9. #146699
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In your kitchen.
    Posts
    33,039
    I love when I wake up in the morning, and realize that I'm perfect. Just makes me soooo happy!

    Please support.

  10. #146700
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,741
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    I love it when we go out to dinner and there's a young couple sitting next to us - obviously on a first date or the guy is trying to get in on the action. Now that's entertainment.
    lol cmon man, you been there before!!**** aint always easy
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts